Home

Corrupted wish game

ShockV1.89

Be careful what you wish for! :):D This started up in another forum and went like crazy.

The rule is simple, you make a wish, the next poster corrupts it and then wish a new one and wait to be corrupted. How to corrupt? Well, please refer to "Bedazzled", be creative. Example : "I wish for a ring." "Wish granted, you get a ring, but it's cursed, once you put it on, you cant remove it."

And no crappy corruption such as : "I wish for a ring." "Granted, you get a ring, but a monster comes and eat you."

So let me start the game...

I wish that JK3 would be released tomorrow!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can have a natalie portman naked in syrup but the the syrup will be soo thick you cant see anything through it and its also poison, so when you smell or taste it, you´ll die.

i want to have a movie role in star wars episode3

You get one but you wished that your first wish was better so there was a hole ripped in the time space continueum (SP) and now you created another dimension full of mutant people always in agony. Tisk Tisk.

I wish I have a car that could fly, and a drivers license.

EDIT: DANG YOU! I had to edit this. I hate edit.

Your car can fly but you run out of gas around China where your driver's lisence means crap and you are forced to eat rice and fish the rest of your life.

I wish I could have a superpower like the X-men or Superman or something.

BigTeddyPaul

A bus attemptds to run the, down, but all they survive through the intervention of Maria Carie, Bryan Adams and Terrance & Phillip.

Upon hearing of you dislike for such a prime example of Canadian spirit, they all go round to your house and live with you for the rest of your life to show they are not so bad!

I want my own starfighter WITH droid wolf AND a lightsaber......and maybe some fine women... ;)

The sexiest woman came to your room but you happened to be at a friends house watching Conan O'Brien and playing Magic the Gathering while quoting Harry Potter.

I wish that Carrot Top would go to the desert and stay there. I don't mind paying 99 cents a minute not using 1-800-Collect as long as I never have to see/hear him again.

BigTeddyPaul

You were so happy when you were cool. It just so happened that the very next day due to the fickle youth of the world it started to be cool to not be cool. Regardless of how hard you try to revert back to your uncoolness state you remain cool with your excellent hair and the fact that you do not sweat around hot women.

I wish I all women were hot.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived