Home

Beta 3 Notification

Gorbacca

Actually Unfrozen thats illegal just to let you know. There was a big discussion about why people under 18 couldn't get Beta 3. Thats because they wouldn't be responsible if they violate the law of that agreement that you signed.

Just lettin ya know that takin screenies of Beta 3 could lead you to some serious trouble.

This is for the sake of a fellow forumer. :D

EDIT: Ah, you would be breaking the NDA.

/em agrees

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't be such a hot idea. And since I am over the age of 18, they'd recommend:

put your head between your legs and and kiss your arse goodbye
So, it's illegal to take screens even if you aren't going to share them? Just to revel in them after you are finished playing for the night, is that okay? Btw- I don't think I'll be in beta3 because I don't post on the boards. And on the official webpage there are (estimated) 400,000 people registered. And of that they are picking 50,000- and I am just one person. So, that's why I don't think I'll have to worry about breaking an NDA- but, I wouldn't violate it- when it's lifted then I'd share to my hearts content.

I think beta 3 people (first 5,000) should have got their invites already (and possibly underway). I was talking to my friend today who said that one of our friends who live an hour and a half away had a friend who is beginning beta 3. The first friend I talked to didn't say much more than that, so I'm gonna try and talk to my other friend to see if that's true.... But I do believe those 5,000 have already begun testing....

Archived