Home

What would YOU do as a "blue glowie?"

Jodo Baas

Ooohhh, the possibilities! :D

Okay, so you bust your tail for about to year to unlock the FSCS and obtain a Jedi Master. You die. And now the fun begins.

What would YOU do with a blue glowie? Personally, I'd sit on a public transport, all alone in the corner, and mumble about the "good 'ol days." :p

Originally posted by Kiedo

Personally, I would expose all the Jedi, like Scion said.

I may be funny to talk about, but I seriously hope you wouldn't. I mean honestly, if you spent the time nessicary to BECOME a Jedi Master, you'd develop a kinship with the other Jedi. Would you REALLY rat out the people who helped you get where you were?

:mad:

"Pssst! Look over heeeere! Farmboy jedi over here! He's not even padawan, and his best skills are still hairdressing! Oi! Kill your first FC character! After all, he went for me to guide him to becoming jedi, he deserves this! Maintain the Darwin principle! Maim him badly! Cooooome, bounty-bounty-hunter! Niiiice bountyhunter! Come here! Free jedislaying for everybody!"

• 2 weeks later...

What am I replying to??? I got lost... Will be back to edit...

Ok... Last I heard, non-jedi could not even hold a lightsaber... can anyone verify that??? Becasue if it IS true, that would just be dumb. Where is the fun in killing a Jedi if you cannot use the saber?

From now on, becasue it happens WAY too often and I have to retype it EVERYTIME... It will always be becasue. :D :D :D

Well a jedis saber is a complex tool and to add atmosphere to the game they got to keep original item's being modeled on how they are in the film's.

Although if you use the saber it will still do damage but a lot more as your not a Jedi and haven't unlocked it's power :)

Archived