Home

Too Cartoony?

UnfrozenCaveman

cause the extra money you paid for pentium 4s goes into there thermal protector core... if there is too much heat the pentium 4 underclock to prevent damage. I agree AMDs are NOT useful as overclocking CPU but with the 50-100 bucks you saved could you just get a 200mhz faster processor from AMD, its like a legit overclock ;)

Pax - If I could customize my text bubbles, like I was saying, they would look pretty much like what you said. One question though; when you say a "large bubble," how big are you talking? If it's too big, it will get in the way.

And the words will be smaller if your far away, because they're over the person who said it's head.

you can probably still overclock a AMD, if you have a good HSF, shim, and thermal grease. Of course its not going to be as much as a pentium 4, and it could be risky. I was lame when buying my AMD, I only have a stock (retail) HSF and no shim or thermal grease.... oops, but heck it only cost me 192 USD back in July 2002 (cheap) and if it breaks i could buy another for... 90 some now.

BTW: This was a 1800+ AMD w/ a Palomino core

bubble chat will work unless there are too many people in the same room/area. I think making in optional would be best. If you can turn it off or no depending on the number of people and the enviroment. The text box can also be confusing if you cannot put a face with the name.

Well, about not being able to see who is talking: This is more realistic!!! The more people in an area, the more crowded it is, and the less you will be able to hear someone "speaking."

You are more likely to "hear" the characters closest to you speaking becasue they will be "louder" due to distance.

The dev's should add a shout command where your bubble takes priority over all other normal speaking bubbles. If you shout, your bubble is seen on top of other bubles.

Is that a good idea or a bad idea? What am I asking for... I know it is a good idea for me.

Guy's you all got to relise as well that bubble chat is not finally they are testing all diffrent thing's and soon the chat feature will be tested all way round.

If you don't like the bubble chat use the chat window down the bottom that's easier as well a nice light blue starwars feel.

And sunshine badass i exspect a shout command will be added but it will take some stamina down just like other rpg games :D

Archived