Home

What you want to do in SW:G

Jackrabbit

Q-3PO posted a query topic today, but for some reason it came down. [i just found a repost -> here] I thought I'd post pretty much the same thing here, just because I'm curious.

"What is an example of something you expect to be able to do in SWG that is specific to the Star Wars Universe?"

Pretty much, what is something that you would like to do or see in SWG. It doesn't have to be something like "I want to be a miner," though it can be. You can click the link for some examples.

I want to play a lengthy game of cat and mouse with a Bounty Hunter. One of those things where we are both skilled, and we respect each other, but his job is to hunt me, and my job is to escape. I think that would be very cool.

Anyway, give your ideas.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to explore the galaxy on a stolen imperial Speeder bike :moped and help out people in need as a kind of friendly mercenary / robin hood :)

This would involve training as a Zabrak or Human scout and also training in marksmanhip to begin with :snipe1:

I would like to become one of the best Droid engineers! :sprobe: I want people coming across the galaxy to buy a droid from me!! :beam2: I want to make battle and assasin droids. I also want to build a droid that nobody else has figured out how to build right away. :borg1: Or even bionic enhancements for players!! :cyb2::cyb3:

Uhm, well, you can't actually see it anymore, cause ... you know ... I deleted it? :D

Basically there where 2 identical posts after eachother made by you, so I deleted one. ;)

I've usually, up till now, haven't minded a double post so much, unless it's a long one, but I just couldn't help myself there. :D

Just saw the humor in it. :p;)

I would like to learn to make a weapon that is ideal for bounty hunters. I think that the badest bh's will probably be known around the universe... I would love it if they all used a gun with my stamp on it.

Also, I would love to be a regular at a particular cantina. You know, get to know the people who hang out there and stuff. It would be nice to log online and have somewhere to immediately go every time.

Hey kids, I have a question.

I can already see people like you who are becoming friends, and I think that is the biggest advantage to a game like this. SO, my though is this: how can I make sure that we're all on the same server?

I don't even know which planet to start on, let alone what server. The problem is that the server choice controls the entire group of people who are in the same universe as me.

What do you guys think about this? I might even make it a new post altogether to get some feedback.

a

Archived