Home

SW Lego

Purple_Tentacle

k-mart had 20% off toys today, i got

- Jabba's Palace

- Geonosian Fighter

i also got a sweet score of a UCS TIE Interceptor that had a few bags missing and was reduced to $24 AU. thats really cheap for so much lego. :) :) :)

i am starting to save up for the Star Destroyer today...its gunna take a while. and with the AT-AT coming out soon i dunno if ima make it :)

I have waay too many legos, i've got....x-wing fighter (missiong a laser cannon), b-wing, slave I (ep2), jedi starfighter, naboo starfighter, droid starfighter (ep1), a-wing, droid carrier (holds 6 droids plus pilot), zam's and anakin's speeders, republic gunship and....ewoks! (with stormies). Oh yeah...also the mini sets of slave 1 and jedi starfighter.

Hi everyone at the Lucas Forums - this is Talon Karade here. You say you've collect lego - thats nothing compared to what me and my friend have got (he might sign up to these xcellent forums). He has got the Star Destoyer, X-Wing, Y-Wing, B-Wing, Yoda/Dooku Duel, and so much more. Added to that I've got the A-Wing, Jedi Starfighter, Tusken Encounter etc!

Archived