How will you pay? (real thread)

legameboy

How will you pay?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How will you pay?

• Gamecard
    • Credit or Debit Card
    • Billing

some online games allow the use of Gamecards. You'd goto a game store and buy them. And the only billing I know of is when they send you a bill to your house and you have to write a check or something. I doubt they'll do that. It's simpler to use online payments. So, most likely they'll let you use gamecards...

P.S. To delete your own thread: Edit Post -> at the top should be a "Delete Post/Thread" section. Put a check in the box, and click "Delete"

Originally posted by RaPEr

Also dude stop making threads saying the same thing when theres already another friend saying the same thing we dont want to turn this place into the swamp :(

Whats so wrong with the Spam Swamp? :D

Yea, a gamecard would be nice considering my parents won't let me use thier credit card. :D

how do you delete a thread? i didnt know how, i tryed deleting my post but it didnt work!

Well, you go to edit your post, then you check of the box that says "Delete?" and THEN you click "Delete Now". If you don't check the box nothing happens.

how do you delete a thread? i didnt know how, i tryed deleting my post but it didnt work!

You can't.

Only Mods or higher can delete a thread.

What I mean is, yes, you can delete a post you made, but if that post happens to be the one that started the thread, then you can't. Why not? Cause you could f*** up peoples postcount one day, and their credits by simply deleting a thread you made which was popular. :)

Archived