Home

Alchemy? Ingrediants?

waffleman

Ya, so, anyway, I heard that scouts had good skill in gathreing up ingrediants. Does this mean you can make alchemaic formulas and stuff. Like mix a Yubb nut with some Wookie hair and make a potion for instant health or something? I havnt heard much about this....ANYOne??

:deathstar:deathii:

Well im going to be a bounty hunter and live in a secret house on the outskirt's of a city the house will be 3 story's high so i can spy on the city from distince :)

And hehe anyone who want's to be a cook for me that's fine i need one for my human chop shop muwahhahahahha :D

well while you guys are making your dumb potions im going to make WOOKIE MIRACLE SHAMPOO ill be a millionaire with this stuff every single fuzzball in the galaxy is gonna want some of this and it will only sell from SWEDIOTS CANTINA where well have stand by kjedis to force you to buy drinks MWAHAHAHAHAHA ill make millions

Scouts are experts on scavanging hides and meat from their quarry. Hides and other skins can be used by image designers and industrialists for clothes, and by scouts for making camps. Meat can be used by chefs to make food, that affects your different health pools etc. Doctors will be able to scavange herbs etc for medicine.

I'll make a secret potion of auto-Jedi! Well, ok maybe not, but that would be cool if there was only one ingrediant in ALL the servers that will turn you into a Jedi. Hmmm, well, I dont even know yet what I want to do. I realy want to just make maps or something. Hey setsuko, is there an ability that allows you to make maps for unexplored regions?

Archived