Do I make you mad....?

Cosmos Jack

What you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What you think?

• You hate my dumb as@.
    • You think I'm the best.
    • You don't give a crap..

I don't see this thread lasting much longer seeing as it's not really at home in this forum and is rather pointless, but I'll add my two penneth because I actually changed my mind about you recently...

Your attitude grates on me, but you seem to argue better than a fair amount of people who have posted here, and you seem not to blindly and doggedly belabour one point in obliviousness to what's being discussed around you, which is nice.

It's always good to have another point of view in a forum, and it would get terribly boring if it was just the regular liberal bunch without anyone of a different view to debate with :p

In short, I wouldn't say we could ever become best buddies, but your views interest me and I think you add something to this place that tends to liven things up without letting them get too out of hand, so overall I don't mind you - sorry if that disappoints :)

Thread closed due to forum rules.

Jack, I like you as a person, but the way you rudely present your views is sometimes bordering on severe flaming.

Please, for everyone's enjoyable time here, think twice about clicking that "submit" button when you've finished writing your reply. I do it myself, sometimes I even end up not posting anything, because I feel I wouldn't add anything relevant to the topic. That's fine most of the time as well, but if what's left is just me being not nice or downright snarky, then I can usually catch myself before the damage is done.

Sometimes I have to go back and delete something.

I suggest everyone check their posts for relevance and harshness like this, or I will have to do it for you. Saves me some trouble.

Archived