Home

Noob question....

JerAir1587249581

in a multiplayer server i saw some ppl sitting down and asked how. they said to put in /pmsit and it worked. later i made my own server but it said it didnt know what it was (forgot exact text) do u have to put in something special?

also, on the same server it seems that a person was sitting down and the saber was spinning around him. and later he was walking around and the saber was moving around in a spot.

do u put in something and make it do it or do u have to do something special?

if u dont understand, pm me and any help would be greatly apreciated

If it's the Jedi Academy mod, then it's "/amsit" without the quotation marks. Type "/aminfo" without the quotation marks for a list of similar commands.

The saber shield trick is kinda hard to learn, I've even forgotten how to do it!

For the sabre spinning around you all you haev to do is throw your sabre and dodge it then hold the attack button. If you want to walk around with the sabre spinning in one spot use force once you've successfully made the sabre spinning around you.

Saber spinning is kindof like orbiting satellites. You "launch" the satellite by throwing the saber out. When it returns you movea little to the left or right so the saber curves toward you. If you get the angles right and hold down the attack button you can get the saber to "orbit" your body. This is also kind of how the bunny-jump rocket evade works. You get the rocket to orbit you instead of hitting you. Once you have your saber orbiting don't move too fast or else the saber will run into you and return to your hand.

Originally posted by NerfYoda

Saber spinning is kindof like orbiting satellites. You "launch" the satellite by throwing the saber out. When it returns you movea little to the left or right so the saber curves toward you. If you get the angles right and hold down the attack button you can get the saber to "orbit" your body. This is also kind of how the bunny-jump rocket evade works. You get the rocket to orbit you instead of hitting you. Once you have your saber orbiting don't move too fast or else the saber will run into you and return to your hand.

yeah, but you can force push it to make it stay and it "orbits" around you longer if you walk with it "orbiting"

lol

Archived