Home

Shrinks Dillema

Howdy There Ya'll. :D

I'm working on a flash movie *codename* Shrinks Dillema. Its gonna be a Shrugs Project Type of thing, but with better stuff. Me and Steve (Kjolen) Were talking on the phone one day, and I was bored so I thought, "Hey, why not compete with my bestest friend?" :p Trust me, you'll love it when you see it. I'm just wondering, can I have permission to use your avatars for my *codenamed* project please? :)

I dont think any of you RSNers will care since none of you are in it because none of ya signed up, just wanted you guys to see it. :)

Youll have to copy and paste the link in the address bar http://www.freewebs.com/virtuamuzik/shrinksdillema.swf to view it. You may want to download it instead by right clicking and "Save the Target as" Or whatever. I know its nothing special, but I tried.

(O yea, sorry for some people on here, you cant hear the names too well on some like InsaneSith and Father Torque, but what can ya do? I tried Raising the volume on the names, didnt work tho)

Lets see, one more thing. Ok, when you hear the robotish voice, thats me. I made my voice alot higher, mechanized it, and flanged it. Sounds cool eh?

Well, I have one thing left to say:

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Wraith 8

thats ok.. but if people dont star posting in here with good reasons and you keep bumping it... it has no use :p

BTW.. i didnt know you were Dutch.. or Begian for that matter...

Verloren....

Its German...I'm only a lil bit german...I used a translator for it. But I will be taking German next year. I wanna speak it so bad! :(

Geez, you people know NOSHINGS!!

Latin is the almightiest of em all ^_^

FF7 - One Winged Angel

Estuans interius

Ira vehementi

(x2)

Sephiroth!

Sephiroth!

Estuans interius

Ira vehementi

(x2)

Sephiroth!

Sephiroth!

Sors - immanis

Et inanis

(x2)

Estuans interius

Ira vehementi

(x2)

Sephiroth!

Sephiroth!

Veni veni venias

Ne me mori facias

(x4)

Haryuu no

hanekata

Veni veni venias

Ne me mori facias

(x4)

Sephiroth!

Sephiroth!

Ph34r 'Latin' ph0r !7 p\/\/|\|5 0\/3r 411

Originally posted by Kookee

Of course...How could I forget? Latin is pretty much the root of many languages. :)

Originally posted by Kookee

Or Butchered Latin, which is what any participants of the RPG Cantina 9 will have gotten an ear(eye?)ful of ;):D

Originally posted by NeoDios

Well, I'm lost already (quicker than usual) but I read the first post and yeah, you can use my av, sig whatever you want.

Uhm.....Neo....I'm done with it already for a few days now....:p

I just put 10 people from the swamp that I asked if I could put theres. I mean, no one signed up here.....they...ignored it :(

Originally posted by NeoDios

Your done already? Hmm, quick work, very nice. Okay, so, you can just pretend I never posted here. I'll leave you be now.

:D

Thank you! I'll post back at RSN when I make a second one...Trust me...itll be different...and better than this one and Shrugs! :D

Archived