Home

Just got back from Florida...

Reborn Outcast

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Wow, America's Wang sure is popular.... What did yall do in my home?

:rofl:

Haha

Well, I went fishing in my gramps' boat, went to Kennedy Space Center, went biking to some beaches, boated to a island off the coast and got some sun. :D Those are only a few of the things haha.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

:rofl:

Haha

Well, I went fishing in my gramps' boat, went to Kennedy Space Center, went biking to some beaches, boated to a island off the coast and got some sun. :D Those are only a few of the things haha.

When I went, it was Sprign Break for da ladies in da college. :naughty:

Welcome back. :D

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

It's called adaptation ;)

It's not that hot in the mornings... yet. Once summer really comes along, the sun would cook you alive!

I love Florida. I wish I could live there. I've been going there all my life (about once every 2 years)

So, you had to travel through Goergia to get to Florida, and you DIDN'T STOP BY AND SEE ME WHILE YOU WERE HERE?

I AM OFFENDED!

er...not really.....considering you have no idea what my name is, or where I live, or ME, for that matter.......

I was also in Florida for spring break (last month :))

I did a lot of canoeing, boating, and swimming (canoed through peace river... swam in crystal river/springs).

But I was really hoping to see a (wild) manatee while I was there... Last time I was in Florida I saw 4 or 5 of them... But I wasn't as lucky this time :( (and I only saw one aligator!).

Just curious, but did anyone look for wild manatees while they were in Florida? :o

BTW, anyone know of a really good (lots of trees, animals, scenery, etc) river to canoe in? We canoed in the Peace River which was pretty cool, and boated around in some natural mangrove tunnels (saw a shark there :)), which was pretty interesting... just wondering if anyone knows of any other senic places to canoe or boat?

Archived