Home

Previews links and screenshots at jk2files.com

tFighterPilot

Hey, calm down. Shouting at people won't get you much help. I'm sorry you can't view the screenshots...and I don't know why they won't load for you. Have you tried opening them in a New Window? Have you tried copying and pasting the link directly into another browser window? Have you tried using an alternative web browser? If you continue to have problems, PM me, and I will try to help you further.

As an addeundum to that...I just experienced the exact same problem myself. It loaded halfway, and none of the above worked.

But this did...go into Tools>Internet Options> and under Temporary Internet Files, click the [Delete Files] button. That will clear all files (except cookies) from your temporary Internet folder. Then I clicked on the image again, and it loaded properly. It seems it is not properly refreshing - but using the image already stored in your Temp Internet folder. Try that, and see if it works. ;)

Is it just me, or does this game look like a disappointment waiting to happen? The graphics are unimproved for one thing, but more importantly, how is the storyline going to explain 7 or 8 dark jedi? There aren't really supposed to be any. This better not be another half-baked addon pack...

:horn:

1. You've seen about a dozen screenshots. I wouldn't form an opinion based off so little.

2. What makes you think what you see in the screenshots will even be in the game? In some of the early shots we saw Kyle fighting the Jedi Trainer in the Alzoc III level that didn't ship with the game. We also saw him fighting the Jedi Trainer in Kejim. You never saw any of that in the game.

I'm just saying that Raven/Lucasarts should stay within the realm of the SW universe (unlike in JO). Also, you can't argue that this isn't just a flash-fried addon pack released with the intention of making slightly more cash off of the success of JO. Outcast took a long while to make, and it was a kick ass game as a result, this *thing* is being pushed out before the real issues can be adressed. I'm 99% sure that my clairvoyance will prove accurate.

Originally posted by Solbe M'ko

I'm just saying that Raven/Lucasarts should stay within the realm of the SW universe (unlike in JO). Also, you can't argue that this isn't just a flash-fried addon pack released with the intention of making slightly more cash off of the success of JO. Outcast took a long while to make, and it was a kick ass game as a result, this *thing* is being pushed out before the real issues can be adressed. I'm 99% sure that my clairvoyance will prove accurate.

I disagree. It took a year to make JO, which is a very short amount of time. JA is based off the already completed JO code, and they are spending more than a year on it this time around. Therefore, it's more than just a measly addon pack. Again, all you've seen is the tip of the Coruscant skyscraper.

Archived