Home

Tell me about cloning stations

Cloned DarkLord

I have been hitting these boards pretty hard for the past few months and I learned something new today. Cloning stations!!! I did not know about that!! Someone tell me about that?

~Can all characters clone themselves?

~Can a Jedi or "Force Sensitive Character" clone himself

~Can we have more than one clone?

~Can you have a Clone as a NPC or a pet?

~Will it cost something?

~how often can or should we clone?

Basically anything and EVERYTHING that you know about this subject is welcome. Tell me!!:D

1.All character's can clone themselves. The special case is...

2. The jedi. Obviously they can clone themselves, but you will only be able to return to live "a very few times", which was added so that just one instance of horrible lag could kill you forever. Now, three instances can! :D

3. No. The cloning is actually a fancy name for "saving". You return the same as you were when you visited the cloning facility the last time before you died.

4. No. You only clone when you die. It is a save, not an ingame method to create clone armies.

5. Yes. It will cost a certain amount of credits.

6. Again, after death you respawn as you were at the last visit to the cloning facility. If you live a secluded life as an artisan who never encounter battles, you don't need clone that often. If you are always in the fray, you'd like to clone often, especially as you aquire new skills. Thing is, it boils down to partly danger estimations, and partly gambling. The less often you clone, the more money you'll save. But also, the larger the impact of death will be. Feeling lucky, punk? Well do ya? :p

6. Again, after death you respawn as you were at the last visit to the cloning facility. If you live a secluded life as an artisan who never encounter battles, you don't need clone that often. If you are always in the fray, you'd like to clone often, especially as you aquire new skills. Thing is, it boils down to partly danger estimations, and partly gambling. The less often you clone, the more money you'll save. But also, the larger the impact of death will be. Feeling lucky, punk? Well do ya? :p

Just like to make a tiny, little, small correction, hardly noticable (pls don't rake me because of this :eek::D )

What she means by this, is:

When you save, you don't clone, but you actually save your charater so that next time you die, a clone can be made that has the same skills, attributes, and presumably looks, you had when you saved last.

IN addition, does it really cost something everytime you save, Set (before death)? Or is it when you are cloned (after death)?

Archived