Home

What to do in this situation??

Lightsaberboy

so anyways, i was on a gun server, just having a good time and sniping people, and then this player comes up with his saber and tries to saber me. i get out my repeater and i smash him. he gets mad and his whole clanmates try to kick me off the server with a vote. luckily, i usually have 2 different names bound to different keys for instances like this, so i was able to counter that. however, then he called a vote which was like "clientkick 0" or somehting like that. i knew that even if i changed my name it wouldnt matter because that kind of kick doesnt go for the name, which also pisses me off because the i asked them why they wanted to kick me, and they started going off like saying "you talk sh|t" and "you're an a$$hole", even though i hardly talk at all during a game , and i couldnt find any reason for him to dislike me except the fact that i just killed him 5 sec ago. Then they call me even more insulting names which i rather not post here. eventually the vote passses and i get booted. wtf am i supposed to do about this? am i supposed to sit back and let them have their way??

Some clans are good and others are bad. In my clan's server if you do something which is deemed inappropriate then you get a warning no matter how blatent it is. If the guy comes at you with a saber it is his choice. If you happen to ram a rocket down his throat that is yours. Tell him that if he doesn't like it then why make a gun server?

I remember once I kept using force powers like grip and lightning in a saber only game. This one guy got pissed off because I killied him 8 times in a row without a loss in life(I know because I counted outloud on the server because he said he was coming for me). He told me I was a cheater and I told him the server had force and I was going to use it. If he didn't like it do something about it (grip me or get absorb or something). He then left and was mad. People take the game too seriously.

BigTeddyPaul

well, what i did was after i got booted, i went to the server forums and told them my situation and that i think voting should be disabled because itd make the servers run more smoothly, and this morning i got a response saying that they'll look into disabling voting. hopefully they do.

no thanks. :) 'sides, it wasnt their server, they just play on it.

i actually met up with one of them earlier today, and asked him why they kicked me, and he apologized and said they wanted to duel and i kept sniping them, and that his clanmate that called the vote was an a$$ anyways.

meh, well, i dunno what to think anymore.......

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

no thanks. :) 'sides, it wasnt their server, they just play on it.

i actually met up with one of them earlier today, and asked him why they kicked me, and he apologized and said they wanted to duel and i kept sniping them, and that his clanmate that called the vote was an a$$ anyways.

meh, well, i dunno what to think anymore.......

Forgive and forget. Thats a good way to live. :)

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

NEVER!!! OUTSIDE IS EVIL!!! BLASPHEMER!!! :mad:

Outside......*shudder*.....I've been there....it isn't pretty......there aren't any computers outside......no video games outside.......no XMEN 2 OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Terrifying..

You should tell those guys that if they were so mad about you sniping they just should've told you that they were trying to duel. And you probably would have said okay and stopped sniping. Or if they really wanted to duel they should've turned off guns.......:rolleyes:

Archived