RP vs. PvP

Kaiser Spaso

What server will you pick?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What server will you pick?

• Starsider-RP
    • Bloodfin-PvP
    • Other

Kaiser, if a thread was closed it was closed for a good reason. May i just inform you that you are already on your 2nd warning, lets just hope the mods are considerate :rolleyes:

Also if that's what you call friendly rivarly, calling each other names. Anyone could see what was going to happen. :o

Now we wait for a mod to close this :o

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Actually, as far as I know he's only on his first still. :)

And I kinda wanted this one open though. I did ask him to try again after all. ;)

I voted Starsider by the way.

Oh, ok jan my fault. I appoligise kasier, and no he's on his second warning for double posting all the time :)

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Well, my entire PA is devoted to RP, so I guess I better vote for Starsider. That's where my PA and I will be, constantly at war with the Associates. ;)

What? We need conflict don't we? :D

We will rule you sidous, BEWARE :D

Nah, can't wait to fight you and your PA :)

Well, I think the main difference will be the loose structure, or so it appears, of The Associates. DS is a far more rigid command structure. Do keep in mind, our object is to max out our characters as fast as possible, and then focus on RP rather than combat. Hahah, we will RP you to death! I do think that the overall 'feel' of the two PAs will be very much different. We are both very tight knit groups, but DS shares common goals while =A= seems to focus more on player support than on the specific advancement of the PA. Correct me if I am wrong. Honestly though, we will have to see what happens in game. Our members may form a general dislike for each other, at which time Gaalgoth and I will have to sit down and work out a PA war. Which, in all honesty, sounds like a lot of fun. I do however seem to notice an =A= tendency in favoring the Rebels, which in itself could make for an interesting PA conflict. Imp Neutral vs. Reb Neutral. Interesting thought. Either way, RP is RP and none of us, I should hope, would take such a PA war personally. Playing in character is one thing, but here those in game scenarios should be left behind.

*ends ramble*

:D

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Well, I think the main difference will be the loose structure, or so it appears, of The Associates. DS is a far more rigid command structure. Do keep in mind, our object is to max out our characters as fast as possible, and then focus on RP rather than combat. Hahah, we will RP you to death! I do think that the overall 'feel' of the two PAs will be very much different. We are both very tight knit groups, but DS shares common goals while =A= seems to focus more on player support than on the specific advancement of the PA. Correct me if I am wrong. Honestly though, we will have to see what happens in game. Our members may form a general dislike for each other, at which time Gaalgoth and I will have to sit down and work out a PA war. Which, in all honesty, sounds like a lot of fun. I do however seem to notice an =A= tendency in favoring the Rebels, which in itself could make for an interesting PA conflict. Imp Neutral vs. Reb Neutral. Interesting thought. Either way, RP is RP and none of us, I should hope, would take such a PA war personally. Playing in character is one thing, but here those in game scenarios should be left behind.

*ends ramble*

:D

Well me myself is netuarl, towards the rebel vs imp status. And im in Gaalgoth group :D Me myself will be hoping to make friends with everyone in your PA sidous, and hope to work along with you guys :D:)

Archived