Home

The Hutt Faction

Krymelord

At one stage in SWG's development the game was going to ship with 3 factions. The Rebel Alliance, The Empire and The Hutts. Last I heard about it was that it was not going to be included for the initial release of SWG, but was possibly going to be included after release. Most likely in the Space Expansion. Other than that I haven't heard much about it. The Hutts were out for now. That being said, there were plenty of us interested in it and it was most likely going to be put in, at a later date.

I've been over here in the desert now for a while so I haven't been able to see anything about it. If anyone has a better grasp of where the Hutt Alliance stands for its introduction into the game, please let us know.

:mob:

As a faction, my understanding was that the Hutts would be against both Rebels and Imps. Also Tatooine would have been under their control. But now...

Maybe as more planets are added, factions will shift and the Hutts will be added...

As for Black Sun, I never heard of it but that doesn't mean that it won't be the name they use. I just knew it as the Hutt Faction, almost a year ago when it was still "in".

The Hutt faction was for Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, and other outlaws who wanted to be Neutral, but not NEUTRAL. You would get certain perks, just like being in the other Factions, and you wouldn’t have to participate in the GCW. I think that’s one of the reasons they took them out; if the game is focused around the GCW, and nobody participates…

*IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT EU DON'T READ*

Black Sun is the biggest group of organized criminals in the known universe and is run by Prince Xizor. The organization served the Emperor a lot durinf the GCW and at one ponit Prince Xizor was trying to snake his way above Vader in the Imperial hierarchy.

Originally posted by Dark Moon

Black Sun is the biggest group of organized criminals in the known universe and is run by Prince Xizor. The organization served the Emperor a lot durinf the GCW and at one ponit Prince Xizor was trying to snake his way above Vader in the Imperial hierarchy.

Sounds sweet, i think i will buy some Eu books and comics this weekend. :)

Originally posted by Dark Moon

you cqn use a spoiler tag for things like this. not angry or flaming at you or anything im just givine you a tip.

see this is cool :thumbsup:

but that sounds pretty cool but i dont really think that the hutts are ruled by anyone i may be wrong but thats just my opinion

Archived