Home

The Matrix: Reloaded

Ok, watched the movie, it's definitely better than the prequel and does continue the story. I'm not gonna tell you guys what are the stories told inside, however, I can tell you that many questions about the philosophy behind the matrix were answered(thnx to Neo how,what,why questions) :D

The action is definitely neat and quite engaging, Neo is by far spots the best kung-fu action( without doubt, he's the main actor lol) and it's even more beautiful coupled with heavy special effects and of course, the matrix-style 360 degree rotation, bullet-time effect and such.

You can spot Niobe and Ghost (chars for Enter the Matrix game, which I just bought also) were there, but didn't play significant role.

The ending is quite abrupt imo, I could say I didn't quite understand it, my girlfriend and I were a bit shocked about the ending...

I was told that you will need to play the game to know the whole story, so that's why I bought the game :D

That's all, go watch it ;)

Wait for the flames, here they come POW!

I agree with Trew Rider, not as good as the first one, lots of action but the story leaves you feeling like you just got out of psycology, biology, scociology and kickassology in 2 and a half hours. I bet I will disagree with myself once the third comes out in November, thats right, NOVEMBER!!

Archived