Home

Let's work off some steam...

Lunatic Jedi

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HAVE functioning legs, stupid! The Wheel Chair was designed to throw people off! I am actually a third degree black belt in karate! If I stood up right now, I would so give you a swift kick to the jaw!

Panzyboy!

As for you, Matt, don't try to stick up for me. You suck to much, or something. ( :p )

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I HAVE functioning legs, stupid! The Wheel Chair was designed to throw people off! I am actually a third degree black belt in karate! If I stood up right now, I would so give you a swift kick to the jaw!

Panzyboy!

As for you, Matt, don't try to stick up for me. You suck to much, or something. ( :p )

Who says I was sticking up for you? I was merely pointing out you have a bit more intelligence then him, which isn't saying much at all!

:p

Dear lord, Matt. I thought I had seen it all, but apparently, I haven't. That last post by you is very pathetic. I wasted my time reading it. I want my time back. By the time I got done reading that post, I could have done all sorts of stuff, like, Eat a snickers bar, or lay down on a sidewalk....

I think I'll do those right now!

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Dear lord, Matt. I thought I had seen it all, but apparently, I haven't. That last post by you is very pathetic. I wasted my time reading it. I want my time back. By the time I got done reading that post, I could have done all sorts of stuff, like, Eat a snickers bar, or lay down on a sidewalk....

I think I'll do those right now!

Therefore also proving you have no life!

Blackout, me laying in the road will only CAUSE trouble, not END it. I would do massive damage to your automobile with my large gut.

As for you, MATT, I have a life. It just happens to involve eating a snickers bar and laying down on the sidewalk. I don't critisize your life, I'd appreciate the same respect, HOSER.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

I feel bad for your mother... what was she thinking when she had you? Oh, and tell her thanks for last night to!

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh man I kid! :D

At least the doctor didn't slap his mother when he was born!

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Ah, put the bag back over your face so your mom doesn't have to look at you when she kisses you good night. Overgrown troglodyte.

:D

My mom doesn't kiss me goodnight! You forget, I'm not a little baby like you!

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

My mom doesn't kiss me goodnight! You forget, I'm not a little baby like you!

You're right, sometimes it's me, most of the time: other swampies.

(You know what really sickens me? Lunatic has now made about 100 points in a matter of hours through this barrage of filth. The git. )

:pB.

Originally posted by BLaCKouT_1138

You're right, sometimes it's me, most of the time: other swampies.

(You know what really sickens me? Lunatic has now made about 100 points in a matter of hours through this barrage of filth. The git. )

:p B.

Now I know why your name is Blackout cause people leave you in the dark!

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Now I know why your name is Blackout cause people leave you in the dark!

Speaking of name origins, are you one of those kids who hangs out at the local shopping-centre?

'Cos you're name's an anagram of El Mall Tit. I can picture it now...

:pB.

Archived