Home

Let's work off some steam...

Lunatic Jedi

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BLaCKouT_1138

Speaking of name origins, are you one of those kids who hangs out at the local shopping-centre?

'Cos you're name's an anagram of El Mall Tit. I can picture it now...

:p B.

What couldn't actually put together a sentece that made sense?

:p

Well how about I'll not kick your ass in front of all your little girlfriends here, and you just shut up and get on with the flaming? Retard.

:p B.

Big words coming from a one celled life form! Hey whats that stuck to my shoe is it gum? No ITS YOU!

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Big words coming from a one celled life form! Hey whats that stuck to my shoe is it gum? No ITS YOU!

Oh man I hopes it's not true what I just saw... you had to EDIT YOUR FLAME?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For a one-celled organism... he's pretty good as burning you up you worthless pile of crap!

:D

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Big words coming from a one celled life form!

Says the boy who has trouble counting to one :rolleyes:

[flaming off] Okay fellaz, I've been up since 5am and I'm gonna go crash out now. I'll be checking this thread in about 12 hours and I expect a) at least another 5 pages of insults, and b) an absolute cracker of a retort to this particular post. Meanwhile, you guys keep the flame burning! This is the greatest thread I've seen in a long time. [/flaming off]

Mongs. :p

B.

Says the boy who has trouble counting to one :rolleyes:

[flaming off] Okay fellaz, I've been up since 5am and I'm gonna go crash out now. I'll be checking this thread in about 12 hours and I expect a) at least another 5 pages of insults, and b) an absolute cracker of a retort to this particular post. Meanwhile, you guys keep the flame burning! This is the greatest thread I've seen in a long time. [/flaming off]

Mongs. :p

B.

Well I'm sure thats about all you can count to also, considering that that's how long your pecka is.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Oh man I hopes it's not true what I just saw... you had to EDIT YOUR FLAME?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For a one-celled organism... he's pretty good as burning you up you worthless pile of crap!

Ya I did cause it was originally directed at you but I changed the quote becuase I thought I'd spare you the humiliation.

Originally posted by SamFisher

No. But i haven't been here for a loong time.

Ok this isn't a flame but it could turn into a real one real fast if you don't give a good reason. Why do you spam like this? Your post does not seem to be directed at ANYONE and it's not even a flame, which is the whole point of this thread.

Originally posted by SamFisher

You are so fat that you would need auditourm(sp?) to seat you!

Auditourm?!:confused: Does that even sound close to Auditorium you worthless piece of trash? I hope your car brakes down in the middle of Rush Hour and that flees of a thousand camels infest your armpits!;)

Archived