Home

My computer wont run this game so im gonna wait for it on Xbox how long will that be?

Wesia Daoke

Yeah, it's not coming out on the xbox or ps2.

You can buy a nice machine (or all the parts) here at http://www.newegg.com or you can just go to your local walmart and pick up an emachine for a little under $500. It has an AMD 2200 and some DDR ram. You could pimp it out with a nice video card and ram for 200. BUt check newegg...awesome prices.

dude, it would be a better investment to upgrade you computer so you can play this game, because in case you dont like it, you can play the new games that are comin out like doom 3 or halflife 2 and they will really look kick ass.

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

dude, it would be a better investment to upgrade you computer so you can play this game, because in case you dont like it, you can play the new games that are comin out like doom 3 or halflife 2 and they will really look kick ass.

Agreed, and also computers are the way of the future. :D

You all live in a delusion that a single entity is the superior. However, one day, you will reach enlightenment like me, boddhatva setsuko. Console and PC is yin and yang. One of them, filled with technological finesses, one of them is userfriendly beyond doubt. Alone, they are vulnerable. Together, they complete each other.

Multiplayer on a PC is physically asocial. However, multiplayer (especially in a hectic fighter game) on a console is a really fun way to spend time with your RL friends. On the contrary, the PC, and PC multiplayer games is social across physical bordes such as cities, countries and continents. Playing certain games (MMORPGs, strategy games, FPS, flight simulators) just isn't the same on consoles, while fighting games, puzzle games and platformers/action-adventure sucks on PC.

Admit it! Neither entity is strong enough to stand alone! Only when you succomb to both vices will your gaming experience be complete! :)

but yes, MMORPGs sucks on consoles

I'd rather play an fps on a pc than a console. I'd rather play Final Fantasy on a console. Overall, I'd rather play a game on the PC than the console because 1) I don't have a newer console (xbox, ps2) and 2) because most games that rock on one console will be ported to the pc and vice versa. Par example, Vice City, Morrowind (xbox/pc), Enclave, Splinter Cell, Jedi Outcast...to name a few.

Damn Set you stole my words, although I wasn't going to use yin and yang. The dark side/light side was my reference of choice.:D

Alone, they are vulnerable. Together, they complete each other.

Microsoft didn't make the XBox because there is no future in it.

Consoles are the best for Sports/Fighting/Puzzle games.

PC's Rule with Flight Sims/FPS and debating on Strategy Games.

But together they are the power that make up the Gaming Universe.

My wife refers to the 3 women in my life, her and my 2 mistresses, my PC and my PS2. In her opinion their priority doesn't always fall in that order.:p

Originally posted by Krymelord

Damn Set you stole my words, although I wasn't going to use yin and yang. The dark side/light side was my reference of choice.:D

Microsoft didn't make the XBox because there is no future in it.

Consoles are the best for Sports/Fighting/Puzzle games.

PC's Rule with Flight Sims/FPS and debating on Strategy Games.

But together they are the power that make up the Gaming Universe.

My wife refers to the 3 women in my life, her and my 2 mistresses, my PC and my PS2. In her opinion their priority doesn't always fall in that order.:p

Hehe, my pc would win over anything. And i really mean that, i love my pc to bits. :D

Playing fighter games on PC is the worst thing imaginable. A game genre that can bring so much joy turns into a steaming pile of feces. And would I ever get the idea to play something like Devil May Cry on a PC? Wouldn't think so. I used to be a harcore PC supporter, yes, but the last half a year with my new PS2 has made me, no, forced me to reconsider.

Still, there's no way you could ever play a Civilization, C&C or Total War game on a console. No siree! ;)

Archived