Home

Possible Spoilage - Enter the Matrix - Hacking discussion

BCanr2d2

Who has learnt what codes are needed at the Hackthematrix.com - which I think has to do with Enter the Matrix.....

Or we can discuss how to use the hacking part of the game...

Have unlocked multiplayer, but other than that I am struggling..

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also having some trouble....

I've unlocked all the Directories I think.....

A:

B:

V:

RAM:

LOGOS:

Are there more? And I am certainly confused about the Hackthematrix.com

Also, there is the Decode command......but what can you decode with it? So far everything I type in there gets rejected....

Decode works like 'decode <word>'... You said you found words (yay I found them too... lots of em :) Try bill, morpheus, Carrie, Keanu, steak, lobby, Guns etc)... I think those are cheats :) I wanna play as keanu!!

Oh and how do I find the pass for the virtual drive?

Originally posted by HertogJan

Decode works like 'decode <word>'... You said you found words (yay I found them too... lots of em :) Try bill, morpheus, Carrie, Keanu, steak, lobby, Guns etc)... I think those are cheats :) I wanna play as keanu!!

Oh and how do I find the pass for the virtual drive?

You found it earlier, in notez2. Frozenfish, oh and just a bit of info. NEO is a playable character, and he kicks behinds.

:D

I've copmpleted the hacking part.. or got to Neo's message. I have A through Logos drives unlocked. I have Multiplayer, and Sparks Training Level unlocked.

I want my Neo!!!! *pouts*

As for the sword, I think you have to beat the game.

C'mon Reaper, spread the wealth :D

OK the deal with the sword is, you complete the game. Then you load the program and enter the matrix (as either character) and then instead of throw or the counter attack (when the enemy has a gun) will make the character pull out the sword and slash away. There are different variations of attack, and each character attacks differently.

Now then,

I can't seem to get multiplayer to work, I haven't tried since I beat the game on hard though. I unlocked the training level, and believe me, your not missing much.

I can drop weapons into the maps now, which is cool.

Finally,

Reaper, give us guys some clue about where to start this Neo hack, please!

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

OK the deal with the sword is, you complete the game. Then you load the program and enter the matrix (as either character) and then instead of throw or the counter attack (when the enemy has a gun) will make the character pull out the sword and slash away. There are different variations of attack, and each character attacks differently.

Now then,

I can't seem to get multiplayer to work, I haven't tried since I beat the game on hard though. I unlocked the training level, and believe me, your not missing much.

I can drop weapons into the maps now, which is cool.

Finally,

Reaper, give us guys some clue about where to start this Neo hack, please!

Ok, some clues i shall give. Try using some key character names in echo and decode. :D

And btw once i reach 1000 posts, where i can get my title MaTriX HaCking LoRd. Then i will gladly tell everyone what there is to know. :D

Sorry to burst your bubble Reaper but the decode.exe is only for use with decoding th eofficial stratagy guide.....

ANYWAY! I'm on the training level and ocmpletely stuck, done 4 puzzles and now am in a room full of large wooden crates with infinate spawning bad guys, what do I do from here?

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I've copmpleted the hacking part.. or got to Neo's message. I have A through Logos drives unlocked. I have Multiplayer, and Sparks Training Level unlocked.

I want my Neo!!!! *pouts*

As for the sword, I think you have to beat the game.

C'mon Reaper, spread the wealth :D

i didnt beat the game but i got it :D ill see where i got the hack at. i forgot

ok Reaper if you're usin Neo at all he would just be a pallete swap if anything. he'd kik just as much butt as Ghost or Niobe. the Katana is only unlockable after beating the game. and if any of you are curious there is a Neo code on gamewinners that is FAKE. and ET there is a LOT more than that in hacking. you can upload diff fighting styles training sims. toy around with your PS2 hardware. you can do virtually anything in hacking. i rather far in it. also reaper since you's a good hacker as well dial this number

001-949-555-0101

and listen to it and see what you can make of it. she's speaking in code. and she's got me stumped.

Woah.....I'm gonna need some help from the spade on this one then.......how do you figure this stuff out? :confused:

Any help would be appreciated, because i've been messing around in the hacking for like........30 minutes with no new things atall......do you have to finish the game first before you can do this?

Well, most of us are working out how to play the game, use Focus and get through the levels. Some people want the short cuts via hacking, others wonder what this decode tool is for, since there is no real guide on what it really does.....

I really enjoy the hacking aspect of the game, it's a new twist on gaming that I find enjoyable.....it's like....cheating legally, because the game sort of wants you to do it.......and it makes it more like the Matrix, because you CAN do all that stuff.......this game is so awesome....

but seriously, mystic spade.....i'm stuck, completely.......help..

Archived