Home

Old threads and mad people

Echuu  Shen-Jon

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you. I think good threads shoul be dug up. Another thing I hate is how the same threads are always appearing like 'Why does everbody go on about Bobba Fett?'. I answered to that once, but it just kept on going. I think that is a shame. It is taking up good space.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I brought an old thread back to life in GeeBee... well... not really back to life, but I made a last comment on it. And it was intellecual and helpful. I still have my head....

Well this isn't GeeBee, this is SW and we have different mods round these parts...

If there is an old you can use it only if you contribute something USEFUL to it. You can make a new, but if there is already a thread like it among the new threads then it'll be closed, if the old thread is old enough and forgotten then go ahead open the thread, there's always new members, and i'm sure old members won't mind discussing the topic again, maybe they can get something new out of it. Now if we all just could learn to be friends. But anywayz If a mod closes it down, don't argue with it, he/she closed it down for a good reason.

Archived