Home

Speak a foreign langauge

Yufster

Yes! You've always wanted to speak a foreign langauge, but been too lazy to learn! Now you can just cheat!

LMAO the last thread was intended to be one of these but I forgot the explanation and the URL. http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr is the url. Go there and translate something from english to another langauge and then back to english. It's freaking funny. Let's ATTEMPT a conversation with the literacy levels of a very small and stupid child.

I'll start.

I swear to god, this isn't what it sounds like.

Depending upon me we want bad you very. While as for me in you want striking me of the hairbrush with the open hand, me by your me playing, the Bill gates so being as for then shaking to shake it is possible to push the money on my hole.

Thus let us begin a conversation in deaf-mute English! This will be recreation. Please not close this wire Remio, it is uh, it is funny! Or something

Also, I warn you, that program likes taps.

Yufster, you must be the largest ventilator of Bill Gates never! Correction of waiting. The only ventilator of Bill Gates never. This wire will it function? If all is well it. Is supposed this to be a discussion thus by the translator or what? I am confused...

OK, I will begin this conversation. Thus, (that which answers this post) what is your kind of favourite of food? In general, I want to say. And without counting that the food of your own country. (I want to say foods like Chinese, Indian, French, Mexican, etc...) I should really say Chinese food. And then say your kind of specific favourite of food. Seafood for me! But more specifically sushi and shrimp. The beefsteak is good, too. Ah, large, now I die of hunger to half with death.

This is the best wire never!!!

(since i did this in french, it apparently seems to think that ever is "jamais", or never. so when it says never in my posts, it means ever, just fyi)

This is a strange line. I think of that Yufster has something with it wrong. I wait it I am not serious! In all the case, I taste of Lucasforums and I desire my connection would always function as now. That one is to say, fast as one bunny.

That was formerly in Portuguese, by the way. :rofl:

And the "connection" in the fourth sentence was referring to the Internet, and nothing else.

I am making to along this hour from the trouble, but I have not never thought to begin a thread to this purpose in the heck of the tribune..., I will give a God to it that of test... I do not have life, I have woven good need of plushy pleasant...

I think a lot of people in here are multilingual. I just speak broken French and Italin.....and English.....and Bad English....

Funny how if things are translated directly into a different language they come out all wrong....if I wanted to translate "I want a Spanish blow job" in italian it would come out "I desire one sex oral spanish"

Heh, go figure.

I taste of Lucasforums and I desire my connection would always function as now. That one is to say, fast as one bunny.

Dear lord! What taste does he like? At all events, I wanted to say, kiss that. I did not want to say growth the money on my cat. I wanted to say to say another thing but it came except completion of the evil. What kisses it is erroneous with you. It is thus recreation. He does not seem any reasonable somebody differently here like cheese? I like cheese on biscuits, and I like cheese on the bread, and I like cheese and the wine, and I like cheese and ****s, and cheese and bottom

WHAT THE ****!?! NOTHING I say sounds not sick!!!! ****!

Yufster, I am long more and there is a possibility where i will catch, I will carry the love which is passionate is hard wild in you to respect, from here, the rain and dew now it compensated to do, your cream inside the same delicious milk me it defends the big fat coockie it wants the fact that! Have to me and boil, now to have, if it went, we you most were wild in the dreamy over there which is wild and will have a hot characteristic!

damn, how something so filthy can sound so poetic in Korean is beyond me!

Al! It is horse Toad! leave to Yufster me, because I am that, who penetrates its donkey so strongly that her into the pain scream! pain that are painfull, it really begin in such a way, to believe how pleasures hurt!

GAAWD, that just sounds so WRONG!!!:eyeraise:

Loaded, the even harbor thread more sees is what real to be few ung the intelligence where is not the collection is not. Japanese or a Korean is your best bet. From Great Britain in a Korean and after translation the outside of place u with it will not see in the swamp, theyn will be the scholarship of one pair point of place silent width hour will change.

P.S. - Ung? Theyn?

Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop

btw, i can assure you we dont say "conection" when we want to say Internet. at least not in brazil

And neither do we say "taste" when we mean "like" in the U.S. (The translator didn't recognize it, so it remained......)

Anyway - does devil each one indicate? I cannot include/understand a word of him! Unload the sakes, I cannot even include/understand what I say myself... it all the so dirty noises.

Yechh. I can't believe I just SAID that.

It spreads out, all it is a sick hybrid,! And in side of method, standstill spamming me beautiful sexual intercourse thread! Hybrid by you it has sexual intercourse. And the standstill which rapes to me! It rapes to me which it spreads out in the word which is weird,!

Me it will load in the word which is not weirdly it raped it ends

Replace "Sexual Intercourse" with the word, "****ing". The koreans are clearly very polite and proper people. And replace the last line with, "Quit raping my thread with words that aren't weird!"

Replace "Sexual Intercourse" with the word, "****ing". The koreans are clearly very polite and proper people.

ROFL ;)

all has all the idea that kjo said? okay I approves beyond to this, me think okay of this one am wacky, however I incline the aid it, however a feeling bischen compeled, to announce here

weird, it multiplied some words... :eyeraise:

this must be strange the sonderbarste thread, which I saw at all to fun, but that. like that which is the point of tihs one? another over sex? at least invlove calculation gate uh-oh. yufsters, those do not go now over it beginning to speak again which i effected have?!?!?!

sonderbarste is not supposed to be there, i made it german and for some reason it didn't translate it back. and calculation is bill. and tihs is just this misspelled. maybe i should try in french.

does this have to be of the strangest wire which I ever saw the recreation, but strange thus, which is the point of this one? still about the sex? is at least does not imply doors uh-oh. nor yufster of invoice outward journey to start to still speak about him what made by I the?!?!?!

oh, great, even weirder. just go by the german one.

The concept of this thread overwhelms. I love it so much that I can connect it for straight five hundreds dollar. Juicy juice-juicy juice everything we have fun!

It was supposed to say:

The Concept of this thread is overwhelming. I love it so much that I just may marry it for five hundred dollars. Juicy Juice Juicy Juice we all have fun!

Archived