Home

Swediot's Cantina

Danyx

The female human closes her eyes and rolls them back under the lids to clear the dust and adjust to the dimmer light of the cantina she's just stepped into. She steps away from the path in front of the entrance and looks around.

(note: using the TAG system that The Monastery uses to identify who is next in line for posting to my own threads, aka "tag...you're next". )

TAG:leaving the description of the cantina open for the owner to describe. Everyone else is TAG:open

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A weathered human male, in a tattered robe and demi-jacket, peers up casually from the dim lighting of his booth, and takes a sip from his drink while gazing at the cantina entrance. The man then sets his drink down calmly on the scarred table surface and rubs the condensation from the glass off on his sleeve. Trying not to draw undue attention, the man eases his rifle closer and gently rests his hand across his bandolier...

TAG: Open

Wombat

Sitting by him was a Fierce Zabark Bounty hunter with tan skin and midnight blue tatoos, Dark blue eyes, deadly looking silver horns scared with blood, and a black goate.

Was counting his credits he had just gotten after killing Mess the Hutt 10,000....20,000.....30,000. Then he smirked and handed Vessen his thirty thousand.

The woman pulled her cloak back by putting her hand on her hip under it, exposing her blaster. She didn't want anyone mistaking she was not a cantina-fly willing to make any tips horizontally.

She walked passed the weathered human with a nod, looked at the pair of Zabraks and gave them a crooked smile, and made her way to the bar. "I'll have a Rodian Blurr," she said to the barkeep, tossing some credits to him. She took her drink and turned back towards the tables, looking for a place to relax.

TAG: open

The weathered man glanced up at the determined woman, down at her blaster with a smug grin, and then off apprehensively at the fortuitous Zabrak counting their bounty. He paused a moment and with a smirk, pushed the adjoining table stool towards her and took another sip of his drink.

TAG: Open

Wombat

A tall, almost lanky teenage human slinks through the door hesitantly.

He lowers the hood of his dark cloak and glances warily around the Cantina. He tries not to appear afraid and fails. He cannot help his gaze lingering on the pair of Zabraks but quickly steps towards the bar. He hesitantly examines the woman in the dark cloak brandishing her sidearm and his eyes go even wider at the grizlled man openly brandishing his rifle who obviouslly knew how to use it.

He pats the side of his cloak as if checking to see if staightening a crease in the well worn garment while trying not to look as if he is not nervouslly checking his blaster is close to hand.

He asks the barman for a Star Racer and begins to tentatively sip at it.

TAG: Open or whatever

Jatari picked up his portable bounty reader and checked down the list for anything good.

"nothing....nothing....nothing...what a minuet what do we have here." Jatari says and opens the file.

Name:Thrax kar'

Species:trandoshan

Sex:Male

Alive:30,000 credits

Dead:15,000 credits

Last location:Theed,Naboo

Wanted for letting three persons escape capture.

(names unnone) "I think we need to pay Thrax a little vist.

Want to come along Vessen? I beleave he would be quite pleased to see us. Don't you argee?" Jatari asked

OOC: thanks Vessen

Vessen felt his sharp crown of horns atop his head. The cantina was going to get busy real quick. He sipped his drink and ajusted his shouldered rifle. He noted the female human attempting to show her "rank" in the cantina. Her body language stated she did not want to be messed with. He also saw the young human walk into the bar. The zabrak chuckled to himself then drank the rest of his ale.

The low rumble is, at first, barely audible. An ear splitting roar can be heard over the noise of the bar, maybe just down the street. The heavy thuds get louder, causing several of the expensive bottles at the bar to rattle. Loud snorts and grunts can be heard from just outside the door. Abruptly the noises stop, and there is silence. A cloaked stranger appears at the door, impossible to make out, with the bright light form the street behind him. A Zaius Arms Inc. carbine strapped to his shoulder, he strides to the bar.

"The usual," asks the bartender? With a quick nod, he begins to pour. The stranger puts some money on the bar and a folded piece of paper. With a suction-cupped hand, takes his drink to a dimly lit booth, in the back corner. He waits...

TAG: OPEN

Then the music played again and people started cared the least for the new arival... all except Jatari, who started to pay more attention to the man.:eek:

Then Jatari spoke to Vessen. "Him..." What?

"You see that guy who just came in?" asked Jatari "No. Why?"

"That's Krymelord pr at least thats what he calls himself. That guy has never lost a man he's after in his life, and we've got bountys on us. Hope, you didn't forget about the last bounty hunter we ran into.

Tag:OPEN!, now closed, OPEN!, now closed, OPEN!

OOC: Yes, Swediot, it IS your bar, and I spelled it wrong. We aren's stealing your idea, we are promoting it. We've decided that a bunch of us want to hang out on a semi-regular basis drinking your swill and getting together, so I started this thread to start our roleplaying at your establishment before we get into game instead of waiting.

My first post in this thread asks you to please describe the bar, as it is your's it should be up to you to describe it's look and feel.

We want to party at your place. Also, can we know if it is you tending bar, or do you have a hired hand, what does he look like, etc.

~~~~~~~

IC: Danyx takes the seat offered by the weathered man, hides a grin from the teen, and sidesteps the latest, and loudest patron of the establishment. Sitting at the table, she raises her glass to the man, "name's Danyx, and you are?"

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

OOC: Lol, its your cantina. She spelled it wrong.

OOC: i know i was just being an =A= hole

oooo lets see description..... well first off i will be tending to the abr every now and again but i will also have hired help to do it most of the time. hopefully ill have a band as well (i have to have one dont I :D ) umm i dont really know what its gonna loo like though but sometimes ill have bouncers like ... i think gaalgooth was gonna be part time bouncer but i dont remember if it was him or someone else... any way you be creative and come up with something

ooo i forgot.... getting extremely pissed bar fights and illegal ectivity such as gambling/smuggling yaaadi yaaadaaa is highly encouraged :thumbsup::D:p

but if you get blood on my floor ill make you clean it

NOTE *dont tell me i cant make you like a said ill have bouncers... and friends... and .... and... im very big and very hairy

The bartender looks towards the cloaked stranger in the back booth. With a nod from the dark figure, the bartender pours two drinks and walks to the two Zabraks.

"From a new aquaintence," he says as he places the drinks on the table. Underneath one is is a folded piece of paper. While taking a gulp of his beverage, Vessen removes the note and reads it.

I was contacted by several of your Associates, and asked to follow up on some information. You and your friend are marked! There are four in the back alley and three about to come in the front door. There is another across the street with a rifle, hiding behind a waste disposal unit. Stay seated and wait for my signal.

Vessen passes the note to his companion, and looks at the back booth. With a nod, he rusumes his conversation with Jatari...

TAG: OPEN

K2-3po: itl be nice to get back home... I never thaught id say this but i really miss that place

shreneka: greaaaaar

K2-3po: no really... i really do. Sure all your guests are foul trigger happy space pirates.... i actually do enjoy a good bar fight every once and a while....... umm Shen..

Shreneka: hrrmmph

K2-3po: why is there a rifleman hiding in the garbage across the street.

Shreneka: groowl breaawl shriif

K2-3po: yes i know the cantina isnt a very good place for some one like that but ive never seen one of the guys put some one in a dumpster before.

the swoop bike came to a halt 5 paces from the front door. to the cantina. shreneka didnt really like the look of that guy in the fumpster either... he didnt really look like he had taken much of a beating.

shrenekeka enters the cantina. and makes his way to the bar.

TAG: what ever

OOC: thaught id have to do atleast something in this thread right:D

Krymelord noticed the large wookie's entrance, with a quick hand signal he notified Shreneka of the four stooges out back. He had come to like this bar, for two reasons. It was the only place he new that could pour his favorite drink right, and Shreneka had saved his life once. He wanted to make sure the wookie had all the details before everything went down.

The first time he was in this bar, a young Kra'sko Goorka, was on the run from Rodian bounty hunters. They found him here, but one made the unfortunate mistake of pointing a blaster at Shreneka within arms reach. Since that day Krymelord called Corellia home and considered Shreneka someone worthy of respect. Not always seeing eye to eye, but realising that allies were hard to come by in this part of the universe, Kra'sko would make sure that the wookie was covered.

TAG: Swediot

the wookie nodded. and made sure of his bowcaster strapped to his back... yep still there allright. one thing you should never do is walk un armed into his own bar.... After all somone like him should never walk un armed anywhere who knows whod wanna take over his litle bussiness.

four goons.... some people. Ah well fix it somehow... maybe that guy in the dumpster wasnt sleeping. This cant be very good. Things are defenetely gonna get ugly

shreneka reached under his poncho and into his utility pack and grabbed his datapad.

who was that guy in the dumpster anyway.... oh oh

shreneka signaled assasin to krymelord

Tag: kryme lord ( or anyone who wants to interupt :p)

Scanning the patrons warily, Kra'sko looked for any signs of other members of the hit team. Noone stood out, but you can never tell. The only thing left to do, was sit back and wait. He ordered another drink and shifted his weight in the booth. He hated this game, but knew that itchy trigger fingers were more likely to make a mistake. A server droid rolled over with his drink. As he reached inside his cloak for some creds, he undid the fastening strap to his field knife. Depositing the coins on the tray, Krymelord sat back and feign disinterest in the rest of the crowd.

TAG:Open

OOC: My description ->Zabrak, about 6 feet tall, muscular, with tan skin. I have tattoos under my eyes and on my cheeks and chin, and on the back of my neck. The ones on my neck go down and cover my back, but you can't see those. I also have them all over my arms. I'm wearing a gray combat vest with no sleeves, so my arms are sticking out. I'm also wearing camouflage cargo pants and combat boots. My horns are spread out evenly over my skull, and all are about 1.5" long. I have a standard carbine strapped into a holster on my leg. Oh, and my name is Grask Lekkren.

IC: Grask walks into the cantina and pauses, letting his eyes adjust to the light. He scans the crowd noting the two Zabrak, the woman, and the man with the rifle. He then peers to the back, looking for Kra'sko. He knew he was in the area because of his rather large, rather vicious transport. There, he spotted him.

Grask: Hey Shreneka, how’s business?

Shreneka: Roharrarhhaarr!

Grask: Sounds good Shreneka!

Grask had no idea what Shreneka had said. He had never bothered to learn Shyriiwook, but he figured that was no reason for him not to be polite. He makes his way through the crowd and to the back of the cantina, where Kra’sko sits. He plops down into the booth across from him with a *thud* and leans his head back, giving a big sigh. He brings his head forward again and looks to Kra’sko for a minute.

Grask: ...How’ve you been?

TAG: Krymelord or a newcomer

Archived