Home

planets and servers

deggesim

Originally posted by TheMaestro

Starsider will be the best, most crowded too. :)

I know you all guys will play on starsider, but I'm european, so my fear is that I'll connect and I'll not find to much people to play with :(

BTW thanks everybody for the answers :)

Originally posted by deggesim

I know you all guys will play on starsider, but I'm european, so my fear is that I'll connect and I'll not find to much people to play with :(

BTW thanks everybody for the answers :)

Im european as well. :D

I will be on Starsider like Jan. :)

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

The "area" of each server doesnt seem to matter very much, iam going to have my secondary account on Sunrunner (west coast)... I live in Washington DC.

Same here, my second account will be on sunrunner as well. Just incase. :)

Originally posted by ShadowGecko

I was wondering... even if this isn't the right forum for it, but is there going to be an australian type server, like pacific. If not are all the aussies going to go to some specific server.

This far, there has be no revealed plans on non-US servers, other that they 'intend to add them in the future'. No info on when, and where.

I was wondering... even if this isn't the right forum for it, but is there going to be an australian type server, like pacific. If not are all the aussies going to go to some specific server.

I have heard of an all Aussie PA, forgot what server though.

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

Well, in the =A= there's eruopeon's, aussies, a canadian,( I couldn't leave out our star cords now could I?) and Americans.

So the people that are on most of the time as you are those are the people your most likely going to group with.

100!

Indeed, the assoicates is a mix of all kinds of europeans. I think the only condition for joining other then being active etc. :)

Is you can speak any kind of english. :p

Archived