Home

Mission at Alzoc III level

ElPelado

Welcome to JediKnightii.net forums. To answer your question, yes the level does in fact exist. You are correct, you "un-lock" it after you finisht the game in sp.

but how do we play it???

Just like any other level on the game. ;)

Now I"m going to move this to the strategy shack is it belongs there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not sure if i understand ur question...but the level is definitly there....u unlock it by beating the game and then u go into extras and go to select level...then scroll all the way down past yavin final....there ya go...if this isnt what u meant..then sorry i couldnt be of more help..

The level does exist since I have played it but I don't know whether it exists in the full game - it is the only level available in the demo of the game. Since my copy of JK2 hasn't arrived yet I couldn't tell you if it is still present in the full game. I think it is just a SP level.

haha oh boy...this is pretty funny. do any of you realize that at least two of you are talking about JK2 on two different platforms? ive played JK2 on the PS2 and own it for PC. for PS2, yes, i think you have to beat the game to unlock it. for PC, either: download the Jedi Outcast Demo (where you can only play the Alzoc III mission) or; find on jk2files or someplace else the Alzoc III map and download it, install it, and you can play it easily through JK2. there ya go boys, let em have it.

• 2 weeks later...

the pk3 file put it in the base dir(i also put it on the base/maps folder, 'cause I dont remember where to put it, so i put it in both. and it works)

the bat file dont use it.

launch the game, press "~" and then "map demo"(without the quotes).

Archived