Home

Age Req.

Bogo Fertt

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Stop posting crap please, all you do is post pointless. Unreadable sentences, why don't you run your post through dictionary.com before you post. :rolleyes:

- Hypocrite -

- Well Fertt, I'm sure you will be fine. In-matter-of-factly I encourage you to play your age as well. I'm 18 and I've had thoughts of playing a younger character just to liven up the atmosphere of the game, ya know? For example I am friends with some mercanaries, now what's more fun (or funny) than having some snotty little Twi'lek (that would be my character) bugging the crap out of them in a local cantina, or out in the field I'm getting the crap kicked out of me and my fellow mercanaries go "Don't say I didn't warn ya kid", or being the subject to constant harrasment from my peers, ahahaha. Well, it may not seem to be as fun (or funny) as I made it out to be on this post, but when discussed amongst friends you'll see the potential for having a snotty little kid following you around. A great choice for role-playing if you ask me :D

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

- Hypocrite -

- Well Fertt, I'm sure you will be fine. In-matter-of-factly I encourage you to play your age as well. I'm 18 and I've had thoughts of playing a younger character just to liven up the atmosphere of the game, ya know? For example I am friends with some mercanaries, now what's more fun (or funny) than having some snotty little Twi'lek (that would be my character) bugging the crap out of them in a local cantina, or out in the field I'm getting the crap kicked out of me and my fellow mercanaries go "Don't say I didn't warn ya kid", or being the subject to constant harrasment from my peers, ahahaha. Well, it may not seem to be as fun (or funny) as I made it out to be on this post, but when discussed amongst friends you'll see the potential for having a snotty little kid following you around. A great choice for role-playing if you ask me :D

I am not a hypocrite, i'm just tired of him. He's already on his second warning, 1 more and he gets banned. Im trying to tel lhim to stop before bad action happens. :mad:

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

- Hypocrite -

kinda like a bard or something...totally useless if you ask me...so don't come near me in the game k? Don't say I didn't warn ya kid. :p;)

Archived