Home

Jedi killing

xsniperx

Yes, that's right, Fergie.

Now, I'm not too knowlegable about this, but the way I get it is that your previous skills will fade away, so you are becomming dependant on newbies to produce the simpler components.

Something like that.

Set prolly will fill you in better. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know for a fact that i have read somewhere that skills do not fade away and the way that they are dealing with the "god" character is by letting everyone only have 250 skill points. This means you will be able to master 3 proffesions and dabble in a 4th. If you're skills faded away over time, you would never be able to rest. Your character would be ion constant action, training all of his skills just so he wont loose them.

No, you missunderstand me.

They are still there, you just can't use them when you get to higher levels of your profession. Also, keep in mind that this is for the crafting skills.

When you start to learn the more advanced craftmanships, the basic stuff will be unavailable to you so that newer people will get a chance of making money.

If an advanced craftman want to make the more basic stuff again, he can simple "sell" back his advanced skills and immediatly be able to make basic stuff again. The cost of doing that, however, is that you will need to train in the advanced skills all over again.

E

Originally posted by TheMaestro

Us Jedi's can defend ourselves well...in a Developers post, he said "Jedi will be tough tough fighters, in one instance of testing our base Jedi fought off 10 attacking people who were well skilled fighters."

Jedi rule.

Please do not start a Jedi discussion, it gos on for ever and just attracts idiots. Jedis do not rule they are just strong and can fight. :) Enough said. :o

Originally posted by SiMan

Well..from what i know, i'm sure u can't just kill the jedi, if he is a real player. u would have to find them on pvp battlegrounds or they would have to accept the challenge to be pvp'ed.

Remember, the devs have made it clear that a Jedi performing any Jedi like actions will gain a temporary enemy flag. Then no permission is needed, feel free to attack and get your arse handed to you. :D

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Remember, the devs have made it clear that a Jedi performing any Jedi like actions will gain a temporary enemy flag. Then no permission is needed, feel free to attack and get your arse handed to you. :D

I can't wait for a idiot to wave his saber around, so i can then deliver his head on a plate. :p

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

I can't wait for a idiot to wave his saber around, so i can then deliver his head on a plate. :p

Personally...I'll be one of those guys going "HOLY ****!" and running like heck to get behind some cover...then fire off a bunch of shots at him...hopefully he won't mind the guy in full stormie armor shooting at him...hopefully...

Wow, I'm so glad I ignored Reaper (after reviewing fergie's quote). Anywho, this thread is called "Jedi Killing" so it is very likely Jedi will be discussed. And as for Jedi killing it will be extremely tough and I think fergie has it right when he says he will duck for cover. Devs would not make Jedi so hard to become just so they can get chopped down by some kid egomaniac.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Wow, I'm so glad I ignored Reaper (after reviewing fergie's quote). Anywho, this thread is called "Jedi Killing" so it is very likely Jedi will be discussed. And as for Jedi killing it will be extremely tough and I think fergie has it right when he says he will duck for cover. Devs would not make Jedi so hard to become just so they can get chopped down by some kid egomaniac.

Your not calling me a egomaniac are you? :confused: As you really might want to reconsider that. If i see a Jedi at the start then i wouldn't dare attack him, i would only try to fight a Jedi once im a high level bounty hunter. :)

Im not thick, i know Jedis are strong and are not weak. And won't die from a few blaster shots. :)

Man. So many of you are against the people that achieved the jedi characters.

I would totally congratulate the person that got it and watch him play for a bit and continue my journey to where ever i have to go.

unless he goes around and just kills players for no reason, then....i'll put his head on a stick :)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Your not calling me a egomaniac are you? :confused: As you really might want to reconsider that. If i see a Jedi at the start then i wouldn't dare attack him, i would only try to fight a Jedi once im a high level bounty hunter. :)

Im not thick, i know Jedis are strong and are not weak. And won't die from a few blaster shots. :)

I'd do it at a low level...just for the fun of trying...and dieing. I think it'd be great to go toe to toe with a Jedi and end up with my head rolling around somewhere...because I've got a zillion clones...the Jedi doesn't.

BTW, If I wasn't going to be a declared Imperial I might just sit back and watch...besides...that's what I plan to do anyway...once I run on top of a rooftop and start sniping. Hopefully I'll just be watching from a distance tho...cause once that bahemoth starts bounding up those stairs I may as well double check my inventory to see if it's all insured...because I'm dead.

I agree with SiMan. (i'm not going to say that aloud)

I'll take off my hat to those who achieve jedi status. I mean, as far as i've seen, even though no one is actually in the star wars universe, everyone hates jedi as it is. You're either bitter about the possabilities of little kids spreading the secret of jedis, those abusing the power of being a jedi or very good role players pretending to be imperials.

Archived