Home

Special Item Info for Collectors Edition

Damarius

Well it looks like Q has given us a update on the goggles that are going to be offered in the Collectors Edition. The gogles are not going to do anything special for your character nor are they going to have any stats on them.

Heres the qoute:

I’ve posted some new shots of the Collector’s Edition exclusive goggles. BoShek did not feel the previous shots did justice to the goggles. Take a look at these new shots, then take the new poll on the main page (coming shortly).

To note, when the game launches only people who buy the Collector’s Edition will have access to these goggles. These goggles do not convey any in-game advantage and can not be traded away. Sometime in the future we may add different styles of goggles in-game for events or updates, but these particular goggles will only ever be for Collector’s Edition buyers. Also these goggles scale differently depending on which species you are, so a Mon Calamari have similar goggles to these but shaped to their facial structure. By the way, the owner of these goggles can change the color of the goggle lenses if they choose (yes, you can have dark shades…)

We welcome feedback. We definitely want to have cool Star Wars goggles (i.e., we likely won’t make Matrix sunglasses as they are not appropriate for the classic trilogy during which our game is bases). As always, please be constructive in your criticism, rudeness will never be tolerated on these forums.

-Kevin O'Hara

Community Relations Manager

PS. Personally, the reason I want the Collector’s Edition is for the Art Book. I saw it at E3 and it is nice. I think a lot of Star Wars collectors are going to enjoy it.

(end qoute)

Here are some new pictures:

Pictures of goggles

I don't know about you but the only reason I see to get to collector's edition is if you just want to look different or enjoy collector's stuff. Even though once it is opened the value will go down significantly. If you just wanting to look different then you wil only be doing that for a short time because in the patches or expansions there going to release other eye wear (with stats) LOL.

Tell me what you think of the CE NOW LOL!!!

Also heres a picture of the inside of the CE edition (open box)

Open CE Box

A thousand thanks for this new information.....I am really...REALLY contemplating the special edition...it is so tempting....yes...I just made up my mind. I must work now...for the extra $30 this special edition will cost me. A question, yes: I have pre-ordered my game at EB. If I call them will it be possible to have them change my pre-order to a pre-order of the special edition? Because that would save me a good 45 minute long drive. Thanks! :D

Yes they will..........I did it when i bought kingdom hearts.............So dont worry man thjey will change it.........and also i am probably gonna get the collectors edition to i thinkl the goggles look relly cool.....And i just want the CE............

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

Yes they will..........I did it when i bought kingdom hearts.............So dont worry man thjey will change it.........and also i am probably gonna get the collectors edition to i thinkl the goggles look relly cool.....And i just want the CE............

Kingdom of hearts, ey. Think that explains why your a bit.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Kingdom of hearts, ey. Think that explains why your a bit.....:rolleyes:

hey now don't rip kingdom hearts.....................who doesn't like a shield weilding goofy

BTW: simple solution...............buy two collector editions

"Have to have Goggles!!"

but if everyone gets the CE then your char really won't be that unique from others. But the CE would be nice to have........i think i will get it

Originally posted by Kaiser Spaso

hey now don't rip kingdom hearts.....................who doesn't like a shield weilding goofy

BTW: simple solution...............buy two collector editions

"Have to have Goggles!!"

but if everyone gets the CE then your char really won't be that unique from others. But the CE would be nice to have........i think i will get it

Erm you said the goggles thing twice now. :rolleyes: Try to stop repeating yourself.

:eyeraise:

I'm still not going to buy the Spec. Ed.. All that *crap* does nothing for me (of course, when I get ingame and see people with those shades, I'll probably want them).

And don't bust on Kingdom Hearts. I hear it's a damn good game. It's no FF though.

Me, I'd rather spend those extra money on a month or two of monthly fees. That's how I look at it.

And Kindom Hearts is pretty ok. Not the best game in my collection, but I don't regret buying it. And it includes one of my favourite characters ever, Jack Skellington.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Honestly, I think it's worth it. I mean the guide signed by the members...that will have to go in my pants...er...shelf-haha. And I think the goggles are pretty snazzy myself :D BTW Set, I am probably the biggest fan of Jack Skellington :D

I deffintley am getting it, the goggles kick ass as well. :D

Archived