Home

combat question

Kaiser Spaso

wow i am confused.....................how are commands going to be intiated? are you going have to type crap like /shoot or /warning shot? Or will it be clicking the mouce to attack?

Dish me the info reaper

Note: i am the Kaiser who wants to be a jedi.........but call me Spaso

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

I wonder if there is a limit to how many hotkeys you can have.

Yeah there is, they all go up on the top of the screen. I think it's around 10 hotkeys. :)

And some chatting commands are like that kaiser for example to do it the quick way. You type /msg Kaiser hi, etc. :D

In EQ you have 10 hotkeys, on 10 pages. A total of 100 possible keys.

The way they do it there is that you press 1 thru 9 plus the 0 key for the hotkeys, and to switch to another page you hold down shift and press 1 thru 9 plus the 0 key, or simply press the arrow keys on the hotkeys menu.

I would imagine it would be something similar to that if there are more pages for the hotbutton feature.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

In EQ you have 10 hotkeys, on 10 pages. A total of 100 possible keys.

The way they do it there is that you press 1 thru 9 plus the 0 key for the hotkeys, and to switch to another page you hold down shift and press 1 thru 9 plus the 0 key, or simply press the arrow keys on the hotkeys menu.

I would imagine it would be something similar to that if there are more pages for the hotbutton feature.

Sounds like BF 1942. I really like the way BF 1942 has their command's set up. Kaiser if you want more info on the hotkeys check out the interface tutorial. :)

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

Sounds like BF 1942. I really like the way BF 1942 has their command's set up. Kaiser if you want more info on the hotkeys check out the interface tutorial. :)

It does doesn't it, where the keys are located up top and you use the F keys and number keys to use them. :)

Archived