Home

Just to be different

Bob Gnarly

Originally posted by Black Mamba

Im gonna dye a white spot in my hair on the right side :D so now when it grow even longer it'll just keep coming out. currantly my ahir covers all my forehead, half my ears and the back is short for some reason...or it feels short.

Ehehehe, I used to know a guy like that named Andrew Blankley, we used to tease him so badly about that... ah Spot... we had so much fun making your life suck...

I'm growing my hair, so far it looks shorter than it is but it comes down past my mouth. I'm going for the Kaji (sly guy from Evangelion) look :p

Neat. I personally don't like my hair changing,. I just like it so I can see my hair with my eyes (not by itself, I have to pull it down

) Then it covers my forehead. In other words, I like my hair like the way it is in my picture thats on the internet. ;)

Yes! A hair thread! Me and some of the Swampies were discussing this in IRC. I'm gonna grow my hair out like K-Jo's. I'm gonna have to take a pic of him. One day, I'll go to his house with my Digital Camera and be like "Smile! You're on Swampie Camera!" :p

I wish i was a loser.

Then i could go around singing "I can't get no satisfaction...duh duhhh duh duhhhhh". Anyways why would you amke fun of someone and tease them for doing that, i think its awsome only one guy i now did it but it was blonde on brown.

Originally posted by Black Mamba

I wish i was a loser.

Then i could go around singing "I can't get no satisfaction...duh duhhh duh duhhhhh". Anyways why would you amke fun of someone and tease them for doing that, i think its awsome only one guy i now did it but it was blonde on brown.

Maybe the way the kid did it looked stupid. ;)

Archived