Home

Bounty Hunters

Damarius

Just an idea but what if your were grouped with someone that had a bounty on them. When the bounty hunters came to collect on the player would you be able to protect your partner or would you just have to watch the battle?

Originally posted by Damarius

Just an idea but what if your were grouped with someone that had a bounty on them. When the bounty hunters came to collect on the player would you be able to protect your partner or would you just have to watch the battle?

I think you would be able to protect him once he fights with the person, rather like how the Jedi system works. Im not sure though. :)

Well it is my understanding that the NDA may be released soon. Guess we may find out about the body guard thing then. I hope we can protect people in our PA though. I know I will watch everyones back. "May the force be with you"

I would assume if you are "grouped" and one of your group members is attacked by a bounty hunter you could defend them. Its kind of a weird situation though because usually players cant just attack other players unless they accept a dual or are in a battlezone correct? The exception would be that BHs can attack their targets regardless of faction or area, so I dont know how it would work. But then it would be really hard for a BH if the person always hung out in a large group b/c the BH would'nt stand a chance...

Originally posted by Damarius

Well it is my understanding that the NDA may be released soon. Guess we may find out about the body guard thing then. I hope we can protect people in our PA though. I know I will watch everyones back. "May the force be with you"

I think that says it all, we will just have to wait. :)

I don't care that much...I mean I die and my clone comes back...

but I would care if I didn't have something valuable insured...hopefully I could work out a deal like "hey, I won't hunt you down and kill you with my PA if you let me run right over to that terminal and insure these items before you kill me.";)

Originally posted by darthfergie

I don't care that much...I mean I die and my clone comes back...

but I would care if I didn't have something valuable insured...hopefully I could work out a deal like "hey, I won't hunt you down and kill you with my PA if you let me run right over to that terminal and insure these items before you kill me.";)

Ha you wish, but if they were rare items. Just don't go around with them on you, or have your Pa with you all the time, you should join one. :)

Archived