Home

Scumm Bar Downtime Torture

Andi Wan

I went to check out the Scumm Bar's downtime page a few minutes ago. For those who haven't seen it yet, it says "Stay tuned for the most exiting site update of all time when everything is back to normal again - you won't regret it! ;-*"

Now that is just plain mean.

If things are as bad with the Mojo network as Jake says they are, it could be a while till things get "back to normal."

:lechuck: DARGH!

Come on Remi, give us a hint, oh please!!

Originally posted by RemiO

HINT: It's not what you think. ¬ ¬

I'm not sure if that makes me feel better, or worse. But thanks anyway.

Heres hoping that this time of darkness passes quickly. :3headed:

**EDIT**

Sorry for the gratuitous use of unrelated smilies. They are just so cool. :horn::monkey4:

Originally posted by Andi Wan

I went to check out the Scumm Bar's downtime page a few minutes ago. For those who haven't seen it yet, it says "Stay tuned for the most exiting site update of all time when everything is back to normal again - you won't regret it! ;-*"

Now that is just plain mean.

If things are as bad with the Mojo network as Jake says they are, it could be a while till things get "back to normal."

:lechuck: DARGH!

Come on Remi, give us a hint, oh please!!

Exactly what did Jake say??!!?!!!!?!??!

Some of the sites are saying that it's more like a couple of days, maybe even less. I do know that there are dedicated people trying everything they can to get stuff working again, though.

You'll just have to be patient!

I know, I know. Patience is a virtue.

You guys at the Scumm Bar are just building up my anticipation to an unbearable point.

Waiting for the Interviews with Schafer, Jeffery etc on Mojo has already been difficult.

Anyway, I can't wait to see all this stuff once the sites are back up.

I will have to be patent,

Go about my daily life,

Not thinking about the impending "most exiting site update",

I'll be fine.

Ah who am I kidding, I miss MOJO and the SCUMM BAR!

Good to hear things are coming along nicely. We will all owe Xero alot once everything is back up.

As far as I can see now, this whole things on a knife edge, it could go one way or another and in the end, all we may come up with it something vaguely familiar to what we once had. I don't think we're gonna get an 'exciting update' anytime soon, I think they're all really just worrying about whether they'll get everything back in one piece. Then again, if they do get it all back, who knows what they'll do. Maybe an update would be nice.

Archived