Home

George W. Bush

The Count

Originally posted by Breton

Yet, it says in the bible that he can forsee the future. That means that people can't have free will, as God is all-powerful. But it also says in the bible that he does not control everyone.

The Bible disproves itself.

It means that he can see the future, but he allows sin to happen. That means we have freedom of choice. Just because he can see the future does not mean that we do not have choice. He sees the choices we make.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Father Torque

Thats a good thing Darth Tyrannus

Hey lets stop the personal wars like Breton said, but never talk about God like thay again, and in return i will have a nice debate with you;)

I never said anything about God which was wrong did I state that God preparing Sep 11th is stating he is not a loving God due to him allowing suffering.

Its not a good thing Human Life is sanctified, we should teach those who break this rule why it is wrong. Also Killing even criminals is according to the Christianity doctrine wrong, and goes against the golden Christian Rule "Do Unto others as you do yourself"

Originally posted by Darth Tyranus

The Bible is as bad as Mien Kampf, I mean how many Christian atrocoties have their been commited?

My gosh DT, what does it take to have you stop diding my and other religion, how bout I say you are acting worse than a 3 year old. And I have no clue what atrocoties are but im thinking it is along the line of the child molestations. Lets put it this way, god gave us reproductive organs so we can reproduce. These priest are refrained from all reproductive activity for 50+ years. Now tell me could you go 50 years without having it? I think not.

I never said anything about God which was wrong did I state that God preparing Sep 11th is stating he is not a loving God due to him allowing suffering.

Its not a good thing Human Life is sanctified, we should teach those who break this rule why it is wrong. Also Killing even criminals is according to the Christianity doctrine wrong, and goes against the golden Christian Rule "Do Unto others as you do yourself"

God does not control us. And like I said, God allows sin to happen. Sept. 11 (I don't know how many times I've said this already.) brought countless people back to faith!

If a guy is to lazy to shave or busy to shave that says a lot about what kind of president he would, and I never said you said that al gore would be a bad pre, DT did;)

why can't he just grow a freakin beard. lincoln had a beard, does that mean he was lazy? hell no, it means he wanted a freakin beard.

My gosh DT, what does it take to have you stop diding my and other religion, how bout I say you are acting worse than a 3 year old. And I have no clue what atrocoties are but im thinking it is along the line of the child molestations. Lets put it this way, god gave us reproductive organs so we can reproduce. These priest are refrained from all reproductive activity for 50+ years. Now tell me could you go 50 years without having it? I think not.

1.Well the colonising by the Europeans enforced Christianity on the Africans.

2.The Crusades

3. I could go on but I won't

Also are you justifying paedophillia? by stating its ok for Priests to have sex with little children because they haven't had it in along time, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT preists took a vow of celibacy this requires them not to have sex and dedicate their lives to the church, if you can't do that you are not cut out to be a priest, and being justifying rape is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard, you should be disgusted with yourself, and edit that post immediatley so no one else sees what a terrible thing you have wrote! What about those poor children who were raped by those Priests, those Priests are filth.

Thats not a commandment DT, read them and you discover why he has been putting so many CRIMINALS to death, they are criminals doesnt that say something to you, being a criminal means you have done one of the major sins. And it states that God will punish tose who use his name for evil purposes or for those who mis trust or hate him.

Thats not a commandment DT, read them and you discover why he has been putting so many CRIMINALS to death, they are criminals doesnt that say something to you, being a criminal means you have done one of the major sins. And it states that God will punish tose who use his name for evil purposes or for those who mis trust or hate him.

No sin is bigger than any other. God just let the sin that the Muslims were going to commit happen.

1.Well the colonising by the Europeans enforced Christianity on the Africans.

2.The Crusades

3. I could go on but I won't

Also are you justifying paedophillia? by stating its ok for Priests to have sex with little children because they haven't had it in along time, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT preists took a vow of celibacy this requires them not to have sex and dedicate their lives to the church, if you can't do that you are not cut out to be a priest, and being justifying rape is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard, you should be disgusted with yourself, and edit that post immediatley so no one else sees what a terrible thing you have wrote! What about those poor children who were raped by those Priests, those Priests are filth.

I am not saying its good for them to do that, youre just not thinking beyond the what. Maybe try thinking about the why;)

hmm perhaps we can compare god to ourselves when we play games such as starcraft.

ok we play a game of starcraft, we can allow the people to do what they want but we don't because they are bumbling idiots with guns(much like ourselves)

well why doesn't god makes this world perfect and control us.

to lighten the mood: i want to be a zerg.:)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

hmm perhaps we can compare god to ourselves when we play games such as starcraft.

ok we play a game of starcraft, we can allow the people to do what they want but we don't because they are bumbling idiots with guns(much like ourselves)

God wants to give us the freedom of choice whether to believe in Him or not. That is why we are not his puppets.

I just did a religious studies examination so yes it is in terms of morality it is the GOLDEN CHRISTIAN RULE .

2. Also remember the Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill"

2 wrongs don't make a right FT, oh he killed that girl, lets break the rule and kill that guy. that is your logic its ok to kill them,

If God will punish them why did Bush kill them, God can wait for them.

Originally posted by neo262

Nobody's perfect. It is in our human nature to sin.

Yes, but these people dont believe in God #1 becaus if they did they wouldnt do it (the crime), #2 All sins are crimes. And # 3, why are you guys feeling sad for Criminals, they commited sin and half of them dont believe in god which i said earlier, meaning theydont believe in Jesus which mean they dont ask for forgivness of sin.

I just did a religious studies examination so yes it is in terms of morality.

2. Also remember the Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill"

2 wrongs don't make a right FT, oh he killed that girl, lets break the rule and kill that guy.

Ok ,DT know you are losing it. A guy kills a girl, everybody o its ok lets let him do it again. And youre a hipocrit you said Thou shall not kill ,which is a commandment, so why is it ok for this kill?

I am not saying its good for them to do that, youre just not thinking beyond the what. Maybe try thinking about the why;)

WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE PERVERTED BASTARDS THATS WHY THEY RAPE KIDS!

NOT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET ANY, THATS LIKE SAYING I GOT A GUN FOR KILLING BUT I JUST SAID I WOULD NEVER KILL, WAIT 10 YEARS SHOOT SOMEONE, justification: I HAD A GUN USED FOR KILLING!

Most of the priests in this have been in this scandal young aswell esp. in the UK.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Life isnt a game IS;)

Ok ,DT know you are losing it. A guy kills a girl, everybody o its ok lets let him do it again. And youre a hipocrit you said Thou shall not kill ,which is a commandment, so why is it ok for this kill?

You sir are a bloody idiot, that is what you were implying, I used that as an example for your logic.

You say its ok to kill Criminals

I state though shalt not kill

your logic would state,

if a girl was killed by a man

then you would say from your last post it was ok to kill that man as he was a criminal

I stated that that this is a hypocritical statemnent from your logic

I state you can't kill someone because they killed somone, you said this was ok to do.

Archived