Home

Moonlighting within SWG

Dathan Surehand

why not... i think it would be the only skill tree that would make sense to put thopse skills in.. i dont really see how they fit aywhere else.. i reackon that learning languages should just cost credits and shouldnt take up your skill points

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

No I think only wookies have to learn basic but I may be wrong.

I think they default understand basic...but I think there will be something along the lines of difficulty in learning languages...you may learn how to understand shryywok, but you'd be hard pressed to speak it to another wookie if you were a Human don't you think?

I think it goes like this: wookies can understand basic, but can't speak it, ever, it has to do with their vocal chords or something. Humans can learn Shryywok, but i doubt they'd be able to speak it. I can't really see a human making wookie sounds. :p Oh, and I beleive all the other races speak basic by default.

Originally posted by swediot=)

why not... i think it would be the only skill tree that would make sense to put thopse skills in.. i dont really see how they fit aywhere else.. i reackon that learning languages should just cost credits and shouldnt take up your skill points

I would reckon it would be a addon skill not in no skill tree at all. ;)

Archived