Home

The Clone Wars- Dawn of the Empire

((RULES:

1. No Godmoding or calling shots, i.e. "Mace Windu chops of Your Character head...you die”. Instead try "Mace eyes the movement of this unskilled sith and raises his saber in an arc swing trying to decapitate his head." Only the players themselves decide what gets hit and if they die. I have killed many of my own Character but you people decide how battle turns out as well as damage among yourselves

2. If you play a Canon Character ((Movie, book base Character)). Please try to learn how the person acts in movie and speak. You don't have to sound like the person but don't change him. i.e...Yoda becomes a sith and teaches Anakin how to use the Darkside powers while bedding Padme. If you need help I gladly provide some.

3. No control of Major npc(non playable Character). If you already play one character, play only him. Controlling non-important npc go ahead and have fun with it. Example. "Lord Maul goes and kills the pilots of the stealth tie and grins" -this is okay. "Lord Maul kills Obi-wan and smirks"---No, wrong way.

4. Have Fun. This is most important! This should be enjoyable. It made so you people can have fun. If you want to know force powers, Sith powers, Kinds of people you can play. Ask away, I have the core rulebook as well as the sith rule book ((though we not play by them..they are just reference)).I can look up things for you..like weapons.

))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I am Dm/GM of this game so I will not be on anyone side. I play evil as well as Good. I will help provide story, plots, People to kill as well as people to help.))

((If I am playing a Character you want let me know and you take over))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((This is the start of story...choose a side. The Separatist or The Republic))

((At an Undisclosed planet))

"Dooku..the Republic is trying to gain more ground to build those infernal clones. what are we going to do? If they keep us they will wipe us out!" A nervous Nemodian looks about with his Advisor at his side.

Only a few months have pass since the severe loss on Genosis. The Separatists have gain supporters but they are losing more droids then the republic losing clones. Count Dooku, once an Honorable Jedi sits behind a desk contemplating as Images pop on top of the desk like ghost.

"Yes it appears so my dear Gual'du but worry not we are gaining supporters. Also with our informers inside the senate rooms we will gain valuable information and crush these Cloning Facilities as soon as they appear. My Friend, it may look like we losing but we are not. Here!" Dooku hand a data disk to the nervous Nemodian and his advisor looks at him.

"If you say so Dooku. But still...We need some experience warriors to find out more and perhaps find more races who wish to separate from the Republic." The Nemodian says in his usual tone.

"Yes and I have sent word among the planets. We will receive our warriors soon. They shall aide us. Now go rest Gaul'Du and look at the disk and let your confidence be re-established. We will win this war." Dooku said with a grin as the Nemodians leave the room. His grin soon vanish and replace with a more serious and sinister grin.” Yes you will all see this is more then just a war...but the coming of a new Era." He turns in his seat and pondering and waiting for the arrival of those who will serve the true cause.

((will you join the separatist?))

((At same time, on the city planet of Coruscant))

At the Jedi temple a meeting has taken place among the Council members.

“This clone war has taken a toll on us!” Mace Windu says in a loud clear voice. He was one of the head of the council, a very powerful warrior whose skill is unmatched. “We have lost many padawans as well as Jedi knights and master. What shall we do? We must take more action now! As many of you are aware the Darkside in very much involve in this war. Now some of us may think this is not a threat but let us not forget the bloodshed spilled ages ago during the great war. When we thought we have destroy all the siths.”

“Hmmm Master Windu speak much truth of this war. The Darkside involved it is. Dooku has been turn to the Darkside but who is his master? Always two there are!” A very old but wise Yoda says. He sits there beside Windu, small in size but a Giant in wisdom.

“Now you all know the stand of the Republic and Supreme Chancellor Palaptine. They have taken an aggressive stand on this war. We are peacemakers first. We all must try finding a better solution then that of the republic. We cannot sit here idle while hundreds of people are killed in this war. Now I have sent for some of you to gather as many troops as possible and sent them over the galaxies. This will not be an easy task but we must do what we must do. We are guardians, let do our job!” Mace says with the pride and the command of respect he always emits.

The other council members leave as well as Mac and Yoda. Mace looks at Yoda with a bit of puzzlement.

“You not said much. Is there something wrong?” Mace whispers to Yoda.

“Everything! The Darkside clouds everything. This war seems to have a hidden motive. Yet I do not see it yet. Find out to late, I hope I do not.”

“hmmmm” Mace simply replies. He then says, “Well let see the Jedi’s the council have picked.”

“Yes, perhaps the future of the war lies on their shoulders” Yoda replies back

((Will you join the Republic?))

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm same character. Here's if you need a reminder.

Name: Riebe Sothe

Appearance: wears all black with a black cape, brown eyes and dark brown hair, 5' 4" tall

Weapon of choice:

Lightsaber

Blade: orange

Bio: At the age of 16, Riebe was captured by the Sith along with several others in her age group and brainwashed. She and the others were tortured and the torture was blamed on the Jedi. The Sith also gave these youngsters several implants, making them able to defeat the Jedi. The children were given lightsabers and the group became the Jedi Hunters.

After a time, the Jedi Hunters got cocky, allowing the Jedi to injure Riebe. They took her and helped her in her healing. The also helped her recover her memory. With this knowledge, she went back to the Jedi Hunters and told them of her experience. They all agreed that the Sith were who they should be fighting and became the Sith Hunters.

The Sith were greatly angered and got right to work on destroying the Hunters. They almost succeeded, but Riebe escaped and fled to an unknown planet. There, she protected the citizens from the Sith until all the Sith were destroyed. Then, she took a place in their community under disguise.

Over 2000 years later, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi were sent to discover a mysterious Force signature on that planet. While there, they rediscovered Riebe and she has lived and worked with the Jedi ever since.

Ok ill switch characters

Name: Obi Wan

Weapon: Lightsaber

Blade: Blue

Bio: when obi was just a padawan he fought side by side with his master Qui Gon, Who was killed in action by the sith lord Darth Maul..with anger Obi Wan struck him down and avenged his master..

I'm changing my character.

Name: Titus Hawkes

Weapons: Mandalorian Armour, and a wide variaty of other weapons.

Bio: A friend of the late Jano Fett, who also collected Mandalorian armour. The two of them worked together several times and Titus learned alot from Jango, Titus grieves his freinds death and hates the Jedi. (And if possible would take in Boba and raise him. Is this possible or is there some other plan for Boba in whatever books explain the events leading up to epIII?)

-----------------------

Titus stepped into the light. The door hissed closed behind him. A little man took a step forward to announce Titus' arrival. "This is Titus Hawkes, bounty hunter. He wishes to inquire on the sum which was posted for a Jedi, Tora-Micak." The little man backed out of the way and Titus advanced.

"I know you had offered $10,000 credits allive, but I prefered to bring him dead. Hope you don't mind. I'll gladly accept the $8,000 credits dead that was offered." Titus folded his hands in front of him, he had two pistols at side and a heavyer blaster in a holster on the back of his left shoulder. His green cape drooped from his right shoulder down to his waist, and he wore a jet pack.

((I'm just going to alter my char a bit.))

Name: Charlie Crocker

Weapons: A lightsaber.

Bio: A young Jedi, who went on a mission with his master that went terribly wrong. His master was killed and he has just arrived at Corusant to be assigned a new one. He has been more and more at risk of falling to the dark side since that.

-----

Crocker arrived at the temple, sighed and got out of the ship, he thanked the pilot and walked to the entrance, he headed for the council, where he would be assigned a new master.

(I am using the same character :D. )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zan-Cool Corizen

Race: Human

Homeworld: Yavin

Affiliation: Jedi

Appearance: 5'10, medium weight, black hair, blue eyes, light skin

Attire: Very similar to the attire that Obi-Wan Kenobi has in Star Wars: Episode 1, but instead of being tan, it's blue-greenish and a dark blue Jedi robe.

Weapons: A blue Single-Bladed Lightsaber and a yellow Single-Bladed Lightsaber craft by his father.

Bio: Born and raised on Yavin, Zan-Cool was send to the Jedi Academy by his parents, who are both Jedi. There, he learned how to control and use the force. Now, Zan-Cool Corizen is a Jedi Knight and is in hope of some day to become a Jedi master. He has force abilities of the Light Side of the force. The force ability in which he is extremely good in is Force Speed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zan-Cool sits in the hallway, meditating.

((Sure Mandolorian54 you could do that..nothing be stated otherwise...though he should be in his teen now i believe))

Dooku looks at the bounty hunter and grins. He stands up and walks toward the man with his cape flowing behind him. He greets him like a friend but know this man is a trained killer who most likely trust no one, the right man for the job " Ahh Titus, I understand your grieveance with each jedi. Jango was also a loyal soldier and friend to me. Tell me how is Boba doing? I’ve not seen much of him since that battleground on Genosis. Those Jedi will Pay. Anyway back to offer actually I believe 10,000 is good enough dead or alive. But remember Titus, you must not reveal to anyone who you work for. I trust you but to betray me is to ask for a fate worse then death! Anyway deliver a message to Boba..I have a job for him and you once you done with this one. I take it you using Jango's slave one with all those wonderful modifications. Yes they will come in handy. Anyway you have what you requested He should be in the Core system ((Coruscant is in core system so is most heavy populated planets)). You can leave now” He turns back towards his desk and pop up the images on his desk of solar systems and thinks.

((Inside the Jedi temple on Coruscant ))

Master Windu sees a couple of Jedi approaching as well as a familiar face.

“Obi-Wan. So the council chose you also to go out to space as well. This is good since many of Jedi might not be to familiar with the regions beyond the core system.” He says in his cold emotionless tone. He then looks down the hall and see Riebe and Charlie. Two very uncommon kinds of Jedis. He ponders upon their involvement. Riebe is still a mystery and Charlie was still young. He lost his master and he wonder if he can handle the strain of war. He also then spots Zan-Cool, A Jedi who excels in speed. They all look like a rag-tag bunch. He ponders much before he spoke “Hello to all of you “ Mace says in his same tone. “There will be maybe few more who will join us and you will receive orders, which will be mostly of this war. I know you might think you not ready but time is against us. Obi-wan here is very experience with the war so you may want to talk to him about any question you have. I may also answer any question as well. Your mission will be simple by sight. You will be going to the ruin planet of Roon a planet not to far off from Geonosis and Tattione. I do not know much of the planet but you can search the archive for any information ((You can make up whatever cause I not sure what’s on roon excepts for what I have plan)). You all will be taken in passenger freighter and until all Jedi are here you have the day for yourself. I take my leave now.” Mace windu departs and Yoda who stood silent at a distant watch and then slowly

*Obi bowed to windu as he turned around to walk off*

"Dont hesitate to ask me any questions about what we will be doing, ill be in the council room" (what are we accually doing)

*obi walked off to the council room and had talk with Windu and Yoda about who his padawan will be*

(Yeah I think Boba's 14. Doesn't ep3 take place 2 years after ep2?

Edit: Acctually he should be 12, Jango was cloned 10 years before ep2, and ep3 takes place 2 years later, right?)

Titus bowed his head in silence and followed the scrony man to his ship. Boba had the ship ready when Titus arrived and they took off almost imediately.

Titus straped himself into the pilot's seat, with Boba beside him in the co-pilot's seat. Boba switched the Auto pilot and set a corse for (what's a good planet that's not too obviouse? The starwars site seems to be experiencing dificulty and I can't search for any info on planets.), "So, how much is it?"

"Ten thousand, biggest bounty this year."

"Can I help this time?"

"Sure Boba, but I want you to stay by the ship unless I really need you. You can dawn your own Mandalorian armour this time."

"Realy! So, where exactly are we going?"

"To a reliable information source."

Titus landed down in a small port city. After paying for the dock he and Boba headed into the main streets in normal clothing. They strolled down the streets until they came to a cantina and entered. Once inside Titus lead Boba to the back of the cantina where they entered the back stage to a locked door.

Titus pressed a finger on the com link, "Hey Crugar old buddy, it's Titus." The door hissed open and they were met by a skinny humanoid with orange skin. He was very scrony and had wispy brown hair at the sides of his bald head. He wore glasses and a suit. "It's nice to see you again friend, how can I help you?"

"I need information. On a Jedi named Tora-Micak, know anything?"

"Oh yeah sure, your not the first bounty hunter been lookin for him, no. As a matter of fact three other bounty hunters came by here, I told them he was on Chandrila, but I have just heard he's moved again. That's righ his Jedi mission has taken him to a different core planet."

"Glad I got here just in time then."

"Don't wory Titus, your a friend to me. I'll give you precise directions, those other hunters shouldn't find him, let alone before you." The skinny man lead Titus over to his personal computer, "Let me just look it up for a second."

(Raven, why don't you choose the exact planet. kinda fit it into your plan you know.)

((The Jedi are going to do a lot of stuff, protecting and spying and all the nice stuff))

((At the Jedi Temple))

Mace looks at Obi wan with a bit of puzzlement. “Is something wrong with Anakin, Obi Wan. He is still your padawan remember he still not reach the level of Jedi knight. This time though he will be off on an important mission for us while you accompany Zan-cool, Riebe and Charlie”

Yoda then turns to Charlie and looks at him with a bit of sadness “Death of Master Makila we still grieve. Under Master Kenboi wisdom you will be for a while. Yet know, not your master is he.”

Mace then speaks “Yes Charlie, Obi Wan will just be there to remind you of lesson and all. We will find someone to look after you soon, but time is against us. Now as I said you heading to Roon…in Order to help Master Tore-Micak. Seem a Bounty been put on his head. Though he can handle himself it always help to have a couple other to protect him. You must not leave his side no matter what!” He turns and hands Obi Wan some disks. “This will convince him to obey our orders, also let Zan-cool know. Now you all have your orders..Take either a freighter or your planes and may the force be with you!”

(Meanwhile On another Planet))

The man typed away on his computer like a madman and Mutter something in his language, which is bound to be some vulgar words. “Ahh this was pretty well hidden, very well hidden indeed. The planet is Roon. Weird that is not in the Core system. I thought he was in the core system. Looks like there something big. You might run into trouble but then again it would be boring otherwise eh? You sure you up to handling a Jedi? Heck they raised hell at the start of the war. Anyways I’ll wish you good luck..looks like you might need it.” He chuckles a bit and looks about. “Now Titus I know you still upset with all but Jedi are not like regular people” He whisper and looks dead serious. “I’ve seen them take down army of mercs. I know your good, but Jedi’s? It insane “ He says. “INSANE!”

Titus thanked the man and prepared to leave, "It's not the first time I've killed a Jedi. It depends on the individual really, some Jedi can be killed with a simple blaster, others can slaughter entire armies siglehandedly. I'll have to look into this Tora-Micak guy and see what I'm upagainst." Boba heads out the door first and Titus pauses half way out, "If anymore bounty hunters come, tell them exactly where Tora is." Then Titus leaves.

The man swivels back around in his chair to face his computer once more, "That Jedi should never have gotten involed with Dooku's buissness."

(I'm going to say this Jedi has a bounty because a mission got out of hand and he did somthing he shouldn't have, sound good?

And I have a map of the galaxy in one of my books, I know I'm closer to Roon then the Jedi, and I've also left sooner. Just telling you case you decide to be cheap and arrive before me;) if you know what I mean.)

*obi wan entered the training room to see Zan, one of the seeker droids bullets was coming at him and he quickley pulled out his saber and blocked it hitting it back at him*

*Zan here take on of there he threw him a data disk"

"we need this to convince the jedi on room that were part of the corascant temple"

*they exited the room and aborded the ship waiting for them along with crocker

The Slave1 speeds through hyperspace. Titus and Boba are down in the lower deck; the ship is on auto pilot. Titus lifts a heavy blaster into his lap and starts dismantaling it. Boba is wiping the dismanteled parts of another blaster with a clean rag.

Boba finishes with the piece and put's it down, "Will I get to kill a Jedi Titus?"

Titus looks up at the young boy, "Perhaps Boba, but you are still young."

"I'm not afraid of a Jedi, and I'm plenty old enough." Boba looks down to his lap.

"Killing a man is a huge step Boba, it's not as easy as it seems."

"I have seen a dead body before," Then he quickly adds enthusiastically, "Lots of times."

"I know you hate the Jedi, so do I. But that's no excuse to go around killing them. They're people just like you and I, and just because one of them does somthing that hurts you," Titus pauses and looks at Boba with raised eyebrows, "Doesn't mean they are all deserving of Death."

Boba frowns deeply and sighs, "I..." He starts, but he then gives in, "I know."

(Bwahahaha, 555 posts 444 points :p )

((Course not…if you closer..your closer))

((At The Jedi Temple))

“Do you think they find him?” Mace ask Yoda. “He does have some valuable information.”

“Hmmm…answer that question, I cannot. We must do whatever comes.” Yoda replies and goes into a contemplating mood.

Mace then walk towards Crocker. “Charlie, you must listen to Obi-wan and do try to focus and extend your feeling with the force. Something is admist. I can see it in your eyes. If anything contact me or Yoda.” He then turns and walks away.

((Meanwhile On Roon))

“Master Tora, is something the matter?” A Young Slug like creature asks.

“Hmmm something seems weird…something in the air? The Midst? I can’t figure out. Anyway Have you arranged what I asked?” A Elderly Zabrak answers.

“Yes it has been taken care of. Don’t worry everything will go to plan.”

“”I hope so. I have a feeling I gonna receive company…not sure if friendly or not.” Tora says in a somber note. “I’m too old for this. Too old and I have many enemies” He looks to right and see his bed.I think I will lie down. Thank you lanso” He says to the young man who departs.

((Meanwhile at undisclosed location))

“Are you sure that this one will do?” Dooku tells a Droid.

“Yes sir. The transmission is from Sidious himself. They sending a group of Jedi to Roon. They gonna try protect the Jedi master.” The droid responded.

“It does not matter that bounty hunter will get there first if he value his life. Prepare the Destroyer Droids and a battleship. I think it time we meet our friends. Roon eh…so that where that fool is hiding.” Dooku smiles to himself and then looks at droid. “Go now and be quick” The droid leaves in a hurry and Dooku walks over to his table and opens a compartment. “I think it time to further progress of the other. It better have two then one.”

Titus returns to normal space near roon, and prepares to land at a port in a small out of the way town. (not the one Tora is on.)

(By the way, please tell me what your little trap is so that I don't mess up your plans by saying for example: "Titus captures Tora and heads back to Dooku" Not that I'm gona be that cheap or anything but just incase. I won't be cheap so you don't have to wory about my foiling your trap even though my character doesn't know what it is.)

Archived