Home

The Clone Wars- Dawn of the Empire

(Only the skillful. :D I'm going to name the space station Tidrofine )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Starship Exclus docks on the Tidrofine's hanger, NeoVenom senses a disturbance in the Force. Obi-Wan then looks at NeoVenom and says, "You sense that too?" Obi-Wan then uses the ship's intercom and tries to see if he gets a reponse. "Come in Tidrofine, this is the Starship Exclus. Do you copy?" Obi-Wan then waits for a response. Obi-Wan then speaks to everyone. "Be cautious. I sense a disturbance in the force." "Yes Master Kenobi." Zan-Cool says. Zan-Cool then faces Riebe and Crocker, "I too sense a disturbance in the Force."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'm going to tell my brother, Raven Darkheart, to post.)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The clones didn't look surprised. Three grabbed weapons, one got a support repeater. None of it really mattered. Lipianus simply waved his hand, sending the 4 clones into the wall. They all bore red crew markings, more skilled at manning the guns than engaging the Sith. Lipianus jumped forth, saber ignited, chopping the two who had stood up in half. Five seconds later, he left, fully composed and heading for the Exclus.

Obi-Wan says to Crocker, "Not yet Crocker. When the time comes."

Obi-Wan and Zan-Cool exit the Starship Exclus, and step on to the Tidrofine's hanger. Four clonetroopers approach and greet the Jedi's arrival. The captain steps forward and says to Obi-Wan and Zan-Cool, "I see you're in need of repairs. I'll call for maintenance." Obi-Wan and Zan-Cool could sense the disturbance growing stronger and stronger. Obi-Wan speaks to the captain, "I think sometime is wrong. Notify everyone to be alert. There may be trouble."

When the elevator arrived, the doors opened, revealing the Sith apprentice. He walked three feet out before jumping into the air to do a flip and ignite his lightsaber, landing three feet infront of Zan-Cool and Obi Wan. Incidentally, this was the position of the three clones. The lead he landed on and brought his lightsaber down for the kill, and the others met with his lightsaber on the way down. Ready to engage, he brought his saber back around and got ready to fight.

Both Zan-Cool and Obi-Wan ignite their lightsabers. Obi-Wan then speaks out to Darth Lipianus, "You can talk on a Jedi Master and a Jedi Knight. You can't win." They then position their lightsabers in a ready stance. Zan-Cool side steps left watching carefully at Darth Lipianus, while Obi-Wan side steps right. They flank Darth Lipianus.

Lipianus moves forth, blocking Obi Wan's thrusts and, seeing Zan-Cool get closer, dip his saber down to graze Obi Wan's leg. The saber singed the flesh, causing Obi Wan to yelp in pain. Zan-Cool thrusted downwards as Lipianus blocked and countered with a swift kick to the face.

Zan-Cool quickly counters the kick to the face by flipping backwards. As he flips backwards, he tries to kick Darth Lipianus' chin with both his feet.

Obi-Wan ducks and tries to return the favor to Darth Lipianus. He slightly swings the edge of the lightsaber towards one of Darth Lipianus' leg.

Lipianus recieves the kick from Zan-Cool in the face, sending him sprawling backwards. Lipianus quickly blocks the slash from Obi Wan and trys to knock him off of his feet by sweeping his legs. Quickly jumping up, Lipianus backs off, running towards the elevator and safety. Just as a parting gift, he drops some of the pipes from above onto the Exclus.

Moving towards the Tidrofine's control center, Lipianus set several parting gifts for the Jedi, tripwire mines. Walking into the C&C center, he walked forth, easily dipatching 5 clones and three officers. As he set three high yield bombs, he thought about how Master Dooku would be pleased with him. The death of the Jedi was at hand, and he would play a pivotal role.

Riebe suddenly walked up to the others. There were traces of grease and dirt on her clothing and she took note of a few scrapes on the others.

"The disturbance?" she asks, questioning if they had run into the disturbance they had felt.

Stepping towards the docking bay, Lipianus walked by the two dead bodies he had left before. Hefting the detonator in his hand, he imagined some officer looking at the bomb as it went off. Hitting the button, he heard a loud crash and shake as he got into his fighter. Well, that solved one problem.

((sorry again for lack of post..work gets me pretty exhausted and i arrive home late))

((Darth Rythe please do not call shots or anything without asking or at least trying to rp it out))

((as for wondering what to do...just rp it out and remeber Roon is your destination but you also have to deal with sith and droids.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Tidus enters the building he can see that the building looks far more advance in technology then what it may appear outside. It appears tobe often busy but now it seems empty. The two main doors further and appears to be the only doors. When open it leads into a Great Hall and standing there with what appears to be a dozen guards is Lord Sier, an elder Zabrak. Upon closer look the elderly man appears to Have a lightsaber at his side also. He looks upon Tidus andslightly grins and nods. "I've been expecting you...or at least my fellows from the Council. It seems you been asking around me. You should know that doing such is haphazard. You alerted me and now I see you here. The droid wasnot to brilliant i tell you that much. Ashame you had to destroy him. It gonna take quite a bit to rebuild him and thats is if his processor still functional. So who sent you to me? Sidious? Dooku? or you trying make a name for yourself. Oh please don't try anything you'll regret i have a dozen guards and they don't weild Vibroknifes. They have a nasty piece of equipment call the E1 Blaster rifle..new model I believe. Anyway, yes I am also called Lord Sier..you can call me Master Tora. I was once a honorable Jedi but i left the order, but i still am loyal unlike Dooku. I sure you have lots of question and want them answer..I answer as much as you want but try anything funny and you willbe shot dead!" Tora said calmyly with a grin. A Jedi who is also a Crime lord. He seems on meaning no ill but that can quickly change. "Well Tidus...time is money"

In his fighter, heading to the spaceport on Roon, Lipianus reflected. If things had just turned out a little differently, he would have been a Jedi, fighting Dooku and Palpatine, not working with them. Even his earlier master, Jedi Master Plo Koon knew he had much anger but much potential. Plo Koon had then gone on to be a Jedi Council member, however still feeling the effects of failure. Well, there's not much you can do about it, right Mek?

BTW my character's real name is Mek Shalpoc

Titus let some tension ease, "I'm not here for chatter, but I'm sure your a very hospitable man. I'm here for buissness, and there's a very large bounty on your head. I'm a reasonable man but I've also a reputation to keep. And I never alter a deal. Here's our little problem, I made a deal with Dooku, and not one I intend to break. I'm taking you in one way or another, but dead or alive is your choice. I'll give you a wile to choose. But I don't like long waits." With that said Titus was finished, he turned to leave but paused halfway around. "Unless of course we can make a more profitable deal?"

Setting down on the planet, two dockworkers came to inspect the ship. Seeing them out of the corner of his eye while walking down, he ignited his lightsaber, seeing them run and scream in terror. He landed to the side of them, slashing in a quick motion and beheading them both.

((On Space Station))

Some engineers found a strangely shape object lodge and then it was a quick and sudden flash. From orbit of the station the hull of the space station went inwards as lights flash. Meanwhile inside alarms started blaring and over the intercom a cool calm voice said "Hull breach at sector 12-14 please evacuate the space station. Oxygen level dropping. Hull breach at sector 12-14 please evacuate the space station...." The message repeated over and over and people were running about like animals trapped in a burning building. The docking bays were the jedi's ship was untouched but time was limited. Sectors 12-14 contain the main power generators and the station was running on emergence power but that was not lasting long. they had at least 30 minutes to get to their ship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Meanwhile on Roon)

Inside the great Hall stood a bounty hunter and Crime Lord who is also Master Tora with a group of mens. Master Tora smiled at tidus and nodded. "A More profitable deal eh? Why sure i do believe we can come to that. how does twice what you being payed sounds? I sure you'll see that the grass is greener on my side. what you say Tidus? " He made a gesture as though it looked like a bow but his eyes was on tidus. He was afterall a Jedi master who was now a crime lord. He has seen many people try to kill him but this one seems more interesting.

((At the Docking bay))

As the workers fall dead. The others realise that this was not a safe place. They all ran in different directions screaming in some alien language. A few though eyes the sith and grab their tools. "Yous kill my friends..I'lls kills yous!" Five workers run toward the sith with murder burning in their eyes.

The spaceport's hanger shook.

Obi-Wan and Zan-Cool force push some of the pipes before they could hit the ship. They both let out a sign of relief. Zan-Cool looks at Riebe, "We were fighting a Sith." He then deactivates his lightsaber.

Obi-Wan deactivates his lightsaber aswell. He then replies to Crocker,"He was a Sith, Crocker." He than says to everyone, "We have to notify the Council about this Sith. Riebe, contact Coruscant and let the Jedi Council know that we encounter a Sith on the spacestaion Tidrofine."

Obi-Wan takes a deep breathe and speaks in a firm voice, "We have to continue on our mission. We don't have much time. Let us get out of here." Obi-Wan and Zan-Cool board the Starship Exclus.

Archived