Home

The Clone Wars- Dawn of the Empire

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titus descends from his ship's walkway ramp in his usual Mandalorian Armour, Boba follows behind with his smaller Mandalroian uniform but no helmet because the helmets are too big for him. Titus strolls on to meet the docking inspector and Boba follows behind.

After a brief inspection the inspector accepts credits for the dock and the two bounty hunters head on their way.

Titus rents a low budget hotel room and leaves Boba there while he himself travels by hoverbike to (what town is Tora in? Or does it really matter?). Apon arrival he stays in the back alleys away from the large crowds and makes his way to a local cantina to find out what he can from the local thugs and bar tender.

(So Raven can you control a random creature in the cantina and give me info on Tora? Like how good of Jedi he is, how powerful, what amazing tasks he's capable of. thaks)

((Sorry for not checking often I work and come home late))

((The town does not matter but I’ll name it))

((As for the trap, you are not spoiling it. There a famous line from a movie I believe. “You all pawns in my game” heh))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((In the town of Teni-loac))

A few of the town folks look about at the new arrival. They are always suspicious of people. Most of them appear human while few are the most commonly known Bothans. Known for their ability to gather information. Bothan space system is near Roon but they usually employed by the Hutts. As Titus goes about asking question a few of the commoners simply replies. “Err who? I don’t know anyone by that name try that place. Garkill bar.” The commoner points down the street. It can be noted though that this seems to be a place where the lowest of the low dwell as well as all kinds of villainy.

But as the commoner leaves a few thugs and one who looks like a Droid, but his design suggests otherwise, stands blocking anyway towards the bar.

“So they employed you too. The famous Bounty hunter second to that now dead Jango Fett.” The Droid Chuckled to himself. It been known some droids due develop their own personality ((Core rule books as well as found in the Darth Maul prequel book)).

“They should have hired better hand. I heard from the Nemodian that Dooku hired you. Guess we will have to prove him wrong for the choice he took. But how rude of me not to introduce myself. I am T88IS, former protocol droid…but now better known as your death! Get Him!!”

There stood in front of him 3 Rodian thugs bearing vibroknifes. While T88IS held his Blaster in hand and just watched. ((You can decide how turns out, though I be disappoint if I don’t see this bounty hunter live up to his name :) ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in space between the core system and out region. The freighter carrying the four Jedis gets an incoming transmission from unknown source.

“Starship Exclus ((We refer the freighter by this name, Module Correlian Starfrieghter ((It like the falcon)))). Look like you boys got company a few droid fighters. Seem like you were followed. There a Space station 20 degrees south. A few clicks away. Come in soon if you need help.””

The Transmission ended abruptly before it can get a reply. By the senor on the radar and instrument, true enough there is a space station. There also seems to be a squadron of droid fighters. This was decision left up to the Jedis. Will they trust the transmission or take on the droid squadron. Obviously time is not on there side. ((You decide here were to go. If you fight the fighters there about 20, the nearest planet in Bothan space, infamous for their spy networks but also employees to highest bidder. Tattooine is near but so is Genosis.))

The three goonies line up side by side facing Titus. Titus looks over his shoulder at the crowd that's forming, "Damn, there goes my element of surprise. Tora's gonna know I'm coming." Setting his visor's black stare once more on the three goonies Titus prepares for some hand to hand combat. Two pistols sit in holsters at each side and a blaster on his back but he doesn't use them.

The two goons at the side step forwards and the middle one lunges forward with his vibroblade. Titus Twists asside allowing the goon to stumble forwards and chops the goon in the neck with his hand dropping him to the ground. The goon at Titus' right slashes at Titus' head but he ducks and the blade sales over. The same goon then slashes down at the ducking Mandalorian but Titus rolls to his right and the vibroblade gashes into the ground.

From his low position Titus supports himself with one hand and kicks up both feet hitting the goon in the stomach and chest. Rising quickly to his feet he kicks the goon hard in the chest toppling him over the fallen goon and into the third. Titus drop kicks the third goon before he can regain his ballance.

T88IS levels his blaster at Titus now that he has had enough, but before he can get a shot off the gun is yanked from his hand by Titus' grapple.

With his own blaster pointed at him T88IS shrinks back and dares not move.

Titus raises a finger to his helmet to activate his 360 degrees vision so he can moniter the goons while talking to T88IS. "I need info on Tora, start talking before I decide the world a better place without you," He says in the filtered raw tone that Mandalorian helmets have. Without turning around Titus takes out one of his pistols and aims it straight at a goon behind him who was reaching for a vibroblade.

"May I suggest we go to the space station. We must fight off these droid fighters because I doubt they are going to let us escape. I'll take one of the side turrets." Zan-Cool says as he heads towards to the turrets.

Zan-Cool straps himself in the turret's sit and activates the turrets. He then turns on the radar to see where the droid fighters are.

Can I join in? I'll provide character info.

Darth Lipianus

Species: Human

Blade color: Red

Background: Secretly trained by Darth Sidious and Darth Tyrannus, Lipianus is a highly trained Sith Apprentice. With lightsaber fighting skills that have been taught by Darth Tyrannus and a knowledge of the force's evil uses (Loves strangling, going into random fits of rage, shooting bursts of lightning, pushing off of ledges and balconies, etc.).

Advantages: Very skilled and talented at saber combat. Limited potential to be turned to the Jedi side. Fairly good conscience. Will not kill dishonarably.

Disadvantages: Almost uncontrollable when mad. Conscience and honor are not good qualities for a Sith. Hates and wants to kill Sidious.

I'd love to get in on this.

Zan-Cool waits patiently for the turret to pick up the Droid Fighters signals. It them picks up 5 droid fighter. "They are moving in!" Zan-Cool shouts to Crocker and the others. He then locks on 3 Droid Fighters and fires at them multiple times. Zan-Cool manages to destroy only two.

The third Droid Fighter flies and dodges the turret's fire. It then fires at the Starship Exclus, but the Starship Exclus' shield blocked the hits from the Droid Fighter.

Zan-Cool then locks on the attacking Droid Fighter and fires at it, destroying it.

((sorry for long post..just trying give time for others to post and i work. ))

((sure MS You can join))

((also i will be doing some post for jokemaster since he going on a trip))

On the Planet Roon.

T88IS looks at Tidus and if It had human eyes they would be narrowing about now.

" Tell You where he is? I was planning to pry that question of you while you lay dying. Though there there are interesting things I heard of the Jedi. Like his ability in illusion and his spy network. That why so many people want him. In any case Tidus....." It said and looked about. "I doubt you will kill me in the open and we droids can be rebuild what can you say about yourself. Now be a smart human and lower you gun. Unless you want Lord Sier to know what you done to his favorite bounty hunter. That the good thing about us droid! We can do multiple job for multiple people. Better luck next time tidus!" It start backing off slowly and it head seems focus in the distant. Was he bluffing or was he making a real threat. It was Tidus call. He can blast this former Protocol droid ignoring threat or would he let it go. Though unknowning to droid he provide a sort of information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mean while in space. near the Bothan system

The droid fighters were being picked of but there were still enough blasting about the Starship. The shield were slowing draining from the amounts of hits. The space station was getting closer and closer. Crocker sighed as he lock onthe fighters and started shooting them.

"This is not how i picture or travel would go" He mutter in silence. It was as he was himself doing something but not even aware. His mind tread elsewhere. He did not have a new master yet and thinking about his master just made him sad as well as angry. He shot at another Fighter but multiple time as though it needed to suffer. He quickly snapped out of it and looked about.

"Starship Exclus this is Starbase 135Y. You are traveling at a Fast Velocity. Please Slow....oh well come in quickly boys we try send re-enforcement quickly" It came from the intercom system. The base was getting near but the doors have not open yet.

Meanwhile at another undisclose location.

A Droid walks in "My Master May I present Lord Lipianus"

Dooku turn around quickly and grin, " I"ve been waiting for you my Apprentice. " Dooku smiles like a father proud of his son.

" I hope the trip was not to difficult for you. I hope you been keeping up with news of the war." He says quietly as he walks towards him. "The time grows near when you must perform your task. Are your ready? Are you ready to strike down the enemy with you hatred?! The enemies who ruin everything for us! The ones who killed all the things you once cared for! "

Dooku watched him for a moment and waited what his apprentice would say. Another piece has been to the game.

((Ok, I'm back, whew *hides wanted poster of himself in the country he went to*))

Crocker blasted one more droid ship before the gate opened, his thoughts wondered once agian to his master, and wether or not he would meet the bounty hunter that killed him again.

Titus stares unblinking through his black visor. The droid inches into the buildings shadow towards the entrance. "Get rebuilt eh?" Titus says in a defiant low tone. "That's what you think, I'm done with you now, goodbye." Before the droid can respond a red laser flashes forwards from Titus' gun. The droid falls to the ground with smoke steaming from his head.

Titus tucks a remote mine among T88IS' internal circuits. Heading through the front door, and Titus aims to have a little chat with Lord Sier, or find out what more he can about Lord Sier.

(the remote mine can be triggered by a button on the side of Tidus' helmet, and has a blast radius of 2 meters. He aims to blow it as soon as he's in. Make a grand entrance if you know what I mean.)

Meanwhile three bounty hunters have found they're way to Roon.

On board Darth Lipianus's ship, approaching RSS orbiting Roon.

With Count Dooku's words clear in his mind, Lipianus concentrated on flying his small fighter like vessel towards th Republic Space Station, still repeating the words of his master. "The time has come, my apprentice. Our plan has worked, luring the Jedi to Roon. Soon, we shall taste victory, together. Destroy the Jedi aboard the space station. When you do, deal with what ever resistance may remain on the space station. Contact me when you are done. Dooku out." Approaching the docking port, he grabbed his lightsaber and stepped out.

Aboard the space station, Lipianus had silently slipped aboard. Carrying his lightsaber, he walked through one of the halls, seeing two clone trooper guards. Walking out, they were quickly alerted to his presence. He stepped forth hearing several protests before two E-11s were pointed at him. Quickly, Lipianus ripped his lightsaber off of his belt, igniting the fiery red blade and slashing the two clones in half. Nobody would even know, he thought, walking towards the gun turrets. Stopping that awful gunfire would be the only way to protect the fighters and signal the commando transports to enter with squads of elite battle droids on Roon. Stepping into the elevator, he waited, eager to slay a few Jedi scum.

(In the prequels, it always seems like the sith fight the jedi first and then you see them with masters. At least it was like that in episode 1. Episode 2 didn't show Dooku w/ Sidious until the end except they did talk. Lipianus was on Roon awaiting instructions. I'll edit the post to show that.)

(Has anyone heard of Death_Jedi? I'm not, I guess someone has to control Obi-Wan Kenobi for the meantime.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Zan-Cool and his fellow Jedi took care of the remaining Droid Fighters. The Starship Exclus sustained a severe damage. Obi-Wan speaks to Zan-Cool, Riebe, and Crocker, "We have sustained heavy damage. We are going to dock on the hanger."

(Sorry for controlling Obi-Wan, Death_Jedi.)

Lipianus moved forward, taking clones down with ease. This, being only his second mission, seemed routine. As he got near the door to QUAD LASER CONTROL 2, he felt several presences on the other side. Walking in, he ignited his double-bladed lightsaber.

(I'm assuming that more sith and jedi had double bladed sabers over the years.)

Archived