Home

The Great Depression

This thread is about the time after the 2nd deathstar blew up.

IC:Confusion and cahos is what roams the streets now...

As corpution and decivery is now more common than ever.

And on Naboo it is no different.

"why of all the planets did I have to be stuck on Naboo." sighed Jatari

He was sipping at his brew which made him drowze, and that was good because he didn't have to think much; which at the time he didn't want to do at all.

Thew walked donw the street in Theed. It was very different than what he had remember just a year ago. There was crime everywhere. It seemed more like Mos Eisely than Theed. He glided through the crowd with surprising ease, blending in with the rest of the population. He didn't know where he was heading, it was the first time he didn't have a job in what seemed like ages.

He though to himself "The Rebels win one battle, and now the whole galaxy's in chaos. It's funny how all of these people hated the Empire, but now they can't seem to live without it..."

Thew continued to stroll down the street aimlesly.

IC: It was his old friend Froobk! Because of the recent victory for the Rebellion he was heading back to his homeworld Kashyyyk. The fall of the Empire meant that the blockade had been lifted. Froobuk had not been to his birthplace since he was a child. After embracing Jatari, he took Jatari on his ship...

OC: The ship hasnt taken off yet, so if you want to stay on Naboo feel free to. ;)

IC: shreneka was commming into the docking bay to check up on his ship whe he saw froobuks vessel preparing for takeoff..

oh. i wonder where hes going...

shreneka pulled out his comlink and gained access to froobuks ship's channel

Hey buddy where are you going?

Just as Jatari said that, A Male Human named Thor comes running around the corner with an imperial data-core under his arm along with blaster shot ringing past his ears, meeting shrekena who is of course a stranger to him, he quickly introduces himself and explains "I carry information within this data-core of great importance to the rebellion and i require your assistance! Will you help me?"

Ahead of him, Thew say blaster bolts flying. A man was running down the street, holding something under his arm. He stopped and began speaking with a Wookie. Down the street, Thew could see a large group of Imperials heading towards the man.

Thew quickly drew his pistol from it's thigh holster. Holding it at about head level, pointing up in the air, he dashed down the towards the man.

OC: yeah we should go but lets kepp it here just a little longer so they can also get onboard.

IC:Jatari dicides to stay but when they get the ship ready to take off, laser's hit there engines and the ship falls to the ground. "the ships engines are staled for a while well have to boost them up again.

IC: Going into the "wookie fury of rage because things dont work on his ship" mode Froobuk starts pounding on the controls of his ship. He tells Jatari that he can get the ship up and running in 3 hours. Jatari and the others would have to hold of the others until the ship was fixed. At least the ships weapons were still on line... ;) ;) .

OOC: I'm joining in now. BTW, I'm a hijacker.

Gnothi aimed his blaster and held it at shoulder height. Nice ship, he thought. Seeing a group of assorted spieces, he ducked and rolled. Not being seen, he slowly climbed on top of the ship. Finding the spot he needed, he crouched and removed the piece he needed. They won't get far without that. Finding the hatch quickly, he thought to himself I never fails. These things are a dream come true for someone like me. Jumping down the hatch using a certain illegal tool to open it, he was just climbing into a hiding place when he heard a voice exclaim, "STOP!"

IC: As Gnothi slipped down into the vessel, Froobuk grabbed him by the sholders and slammed the bothan against the side of the ship. After a second, Froobuk realized it was his old comrade Gnothi. He dropped Gnothi to the ground and angredly stumbled away. Thew and Jatari then ran in...

TAG: Thew or Jatari

"what was that?!" said Jatari in a what the heck is gonig on kind of voice..."there are stormtroopers appearing in all directions and sherkena is in trouble." A blast came from outside and Jatari signaled Thew to investigate, Jatari then took the hyperdrive thruster and ran to Froobuk to give hime the part... Froobuk was very mad and almost choked gnothi to death for trying to steal the part but Jatari stoped froobuk before the matter got out of hand.

IC: Thew, Jatari and Shrenka couldnt hold off any longer. Froobuk had made the neccesary repairs but didnt have enough fuel to get all the way to Kashyyyk, they would have to make a pit stop at Rori, the moon planet of Naboo. Rori had recently been liberated by the rebellion so they figured it would be a safe place to go. So Froobuk, Thew , Gnothi, Jatari and Shrenka set off to Rori.

OC: My ship is gonna be something similar to Lando's ship the Lady Luck, I plan on having my future ship be really nice and comfortable. BTW, Rori is introduced in SWG, so we can make up whatever I want about it :p

The ship had gone into space and out of the atmosphere...

Some rebel ships were in what seemed to be a battle with the imps. of the area. The Imps stardestoryer of the area saw us and fired at our ship. the blasts came on all sides, "The shields are out Froobuk. I know, I know dont worry well get out of here. I hope." Then the blasts stoped and they looked up and a firey blast came from the stardestroyer. then they came towards the atmosphere of Rori. the greenish planet full of weird vegitation that grows straight up. makeing buildings made of plants which the rebels use for HQ's.

OC: ok first things first.... WHERE THE HELL ARE WE? im really confused

IC: shreneka really wanted to help froobuk but since he didnt need it he decided to stay out of his way. Shreneka had never been to kashyyk before. which is why he wanted to get away as fast as he could. the streets were filled with :biggs: and :c3po: not a single civilian insight... this was strange. He had never heard of such a millitary installation on (where ever the hell we are)

i dont like this Jatari

Then since Sherakena through a HUGE fit over not being able to stay with Froobuk Jatari let him stay...only to watch over Gnothi so there wouldn't be any trouble.

Then Thew and Jatari went towards the plains when they heard a macanical sound not somthing you would here from the Rebelion...as they purusued the sound, they saw below the cliff a imperial base secretly hidden from the rebels. "this isn't good we must warn them." Thew said to Jatari. "Hey, you there." Said a voice that could only be from a stormtrooper, Jatari and Thew looked up and saw 3 stormtroopers pointing there E-11's at them.

"great..." Said Jatari.

Archived