Home

The Great Depression

OC:We're on Rori and your with Froobuk and shrekena. while Thew and Jatari are over by the secretly kept imperial base.

IC: "We are the Kaminois stormtoopers and we are getting ready for and attack...." As the Stromie went on Jatari got out his Thermal Detonator and activated it. The stormtrooper saw it and just was about to fire when Thew hit the stromtrooper and he fell to the ground, then his comrads started to fire Jatari through his detonator at the platoon and they fell to the ground then Thew pointed his gun at Jatari. "Dogde this!!!" and Thew Fired at Jatari.

Jatari woke up and looking up but everything was still blury.

OC:ok well then here we go.

IC: Then they wake up and then sun is just comming over the mountains. they wake up to the sound of AT-St walkers the sound gets louder and louder and they hurry and get there stuff together, they just dodge behind a rock pillar then the AT-ST walker come around the corner and doesn't see them.

"We better get out of here." says Jatari.

OOC: I've got a little idea of whats going on...You and your Rebel group has landed Rori to re-fuel...or something...Before going to Kashyyk...Thats what I think.

IC: A group of two Stormtroopers walks by them, looking around then they stop and turns to eachother.

"Do you have any idea what we're looking for?" said one of the Stormtroopers.

"Not the slightest. Stupid officer told me it was classified...He's got the brains of a Wampa. How are we supposed to do our jobs when we dont know what it is?" answered the other. Clearly annoyed.

"I heard from somewhere that there are some Rebels in the area..."

"Really...Well, then. Lets keep moving...And keep your weapon ready..."

The stormtroopers walks deeper into the forest and out of sight.

OC:I thought at least you would know since I took your dream idea.:D Geuss I need to explian my posts omre clearly, and yes you have the basic idea but we aren't rebels we havee had bountys on our heads since the RP fourm for hire... then the secual was swediots cantina then the escape and we've had bounties on our heads. I'm a bounty hunter with a bounty on my head. who helps out some people and later on becomes a rebel. but not yet.:D

IC: The two heard the stormtroopers as they got closer.

"Shall we?" asked Jatari "lets." said thew. then Jatari went onto the left side while thew went on the left. Jatari got out his E-11 rifle which he stole from a dead stomrtrooper and started to fire.

The two Stormtroopers turn around to his direction.

"What the...?" one of the Stormtroopers died, the other jumped in behind a tree and called for Reinforcements. Then came out and fired at Jatari.

He could hear the sounds of Stormtroopers all around him, and one AT-ST. But He couldnt see them yet.

Jatari kneeled down and jumped behind the rock pillar. then started shooting while he dived to the ground and shot the stromtrooper down that was behind the tree. Then rolled and went to a kneel and another stormtrooper went down, but he could see more coming up the hill towards thew.

Then an AT-ST becomes visible and points its cannons at them and more than 10 Stormtroopers emerges from the forest.

The hatch of the AT-ST opens and Thrindel sticks his head out.

"Good Morning, gentlemen. Why are you out here camping all by yourself? These are dangerous times." a sarcastic smile runs across his face.

Originally posted by Captain LeChuck

Then an AT-ST becomes visible and points its cannons at them and more than 10 Stormtroopers emerges from the forest.

The hatch of the AT-ST opens and Thrindel sticks his head out.

"Good Morning, gentlemen. Why are you out here camping all by yourself? These are dangerous times." a sarcastic smile runs across his face.

Read this first, man.

OC: so your a friend? or are you the cpt. of this platoon.

IC: Talk about timeing we really we're in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Just then Froobuk Called in..."Hey you guys, we're ready to leave meet us at the rebel base." Then a blast came from a stormtrooper and the comm shortcurceted.

"Um..." Jatari knew he didn't want to tell the imp. then he nodded to Thew and they both ran of. Jatari through a thermal at the the AT-ST's leg and it toppled over. then the stormtroopers fired at us but we kept on running... now down a canyon/alley. "Great." said Jatari. "hey thew! Can is your comm still working?!" Jatari yelled to thew.

Archived