Home

Vive la resistance

Zoom Rabbit

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have developed the following weapons of mass destruction:

Atmas Bio Terror Agent 295:

travels via air, closes up lungs within seconds of inhalation causing death, travels quickly, one small capsule contains enough to knock out 10 square miles.

Nuclear Bomb

Activated via MCR, medium radius.

Some other scary sh!t

Including nail bombs and also some duct tape, which is useful for assasinating presidents and killing both Tony Blair and President Bush in that coordinated attack we planned earlier in the Monkey Forum Years.

Nobody will ever guess the real intent of this seemingly innocent fan forum

Meanwhile, I'm bored. Get Osama Bin Laden on the phone. Wait, I've a better idea. Get Osama AND Saddam on the phone. Three way line.

And I had another thought... Ask Bill Gates whether he's still investing in the Computer Anthrax Virus, the one that causes the computers to ingest and implode, causing certain death to the user.

Hello Mr President!

i would say some but yufster did already..

yufster if there will be a van which i denie that it will be, then i'll manage to be the driver. yeah and then i bring you to osama's place..

We'll film him like when he's doing it sandwich with Saddam and Mr. Arrafat. Yeah then we're like going to discredit them in the whole wide world..

And do you know what will happen..??

All alquaidamembers will become gay/bisexual because it's the will of allah and this breed of wideopen*******s.

And then we take that video to Mr. Bush ( wait.. take that video?? *pukes all over the keyborafkdlkjkjnf.c*) and show him that the only way to stop them is to bring up a huge trap made of exclusive HIGHHEELS collection.

Yes and you know what is a real WOMD??? FLAMING OSAMAS BEARD!!!!!

Perhabs i'll just stay at home in my nice german terrorcell home and shut up.

Praise Allah, our brother Bin Laden has finally found peace, watching the American President burn in hell! Praise Allah! Praise Allah!

Let us all bring back the Iraqi Minister of Information and walk hand in hand with him down the path to new glory, with our mighty ruler Saddam in place of power, praise allah!

Hellooooo Mister President!

*couch.. rrhhhsper.. pretends voice of pres*

yeah yufster.. this is Mr. President speaking..

i dont think youre like .. a funky terrorists act .. i dont believe you have actually neither had ever any WOMDs at hand..

i believe this hole thing is a huge conspirative conspiracy thingy. you guys are trying to trick me around ..

*coughcough*

ahh. yah. can you imagine this yuf?? This seems to be a hole lot of Mr. Winkies saying "hellooooo!"

:p

I bid you my fellow camel enthusiasts welcome. I have come far across the desert with many crates of fine sarin nerve gas and plutonium that some desperate and nervous looking Iraqis were 'willing to let go' for a very reasonable price. My brothers Ahmed, Hamdi and I will meet with you all in Times Square to discuss what we should do with this wonderful bounty from Allah.

We'll be coming in on the 5:15 United shuttle flight from London.

:D*(Takes a picture of President Bush through the computer monitor.)* Smile!

pehabs they can do like ... pretend they want to be stars ..

today started that new tvshow .. StarSearch ..

*(interlude)nice voice bubbelin*

Do you have problems like .. to concentrate? To get the point in few sentences? Explain what are you actually thinking?

Are you drifting away every time you stare at the monitorything?

You never attend to the topic?

The is it you we are searching. For you to consume our "Best ADD Award 03' " 2003 ..

*scrrreeeeeeeeeaack*

Hey what was this? ..

*looks around*

hmmm.

StarSearch. StarAct, KidAct, ComedianAct, AndSome****IDontNoAnyMoreAct. ..

hm. now i am bored ..

and i forgot my text.

*goes off, cries silently about his totally spootynes*

Ray: the only cure for your present state of mind is to IMMEDIATELY go to the toilet, place your head in the bowl and flush repeatedly until your spootyness clears up. Then have a beer. Hell, have six.

Trust me on this. :D I suffer from the malaise of spootyness on a frequent basis...

zoom.. i actually have some problems with your excercise ..

do i have to use the toilet before?

open the cover?

how should i place my head in it? stand with the front to it or with the back to the bowl?

i dont have any beer.. but theres an old indian living at the corner down the street.. he has offered me six bottles of mescaline . ... can i use them instead? no wait.. i can rob this old lady there and buy some new beer.

Archived