Home

Vive la resistance

Zoom Rabbit

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why, I'm ALL nerve, sunshine. :max:

*(Draws his six-guns and threatens his own reflection in the barroom mirror.)*

Vive la resistance, remember? ;) This includes random attacks on monolithic corporate cheeseheads, the mother-loving rat bastards holding the reins of the industrial beast at gunpoint and sharing none of the sausage...

That I'm posting such an attack on my Internet Explorer web browser is mere irony. :D

Naw. Microsoft doesn't have thousands of federal agent Smith types, unlike the US government and its *echelon* hypertext spying program.

Ever hear of *echelon*? Loads of fun. It scans e-transmissions for key words like bomb and praise Allah that it then flags for more thorough attention from a human (?) agent. I use words like this frequently so 'agent Smith' has to spend time reading my horsedoodle instead of properly spying on other innocents...

:max: Yes, I'm talking to you, fartknocker. Vive la resistance!

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Naw. Microsoft doesn't have thousands of federal agent Smith types, unlike the US government and its *echelon* hypertext spying program.

Ever hear of *echelon*? Loads of fun. It scans e-transmissions for key words like bomb and praise Allah that it then flags for more thorough attention from a human (?) agent. I use words like this frequently so 'agent Smith' has to spend time reading my horsedoodle instead of properly spying on other innocents...

:max: Yes, I'm talking to you, fartknocker. Vive la resistance!

Ah, yes... Carnivore.

I shall further propagate the annoyance by quoting your text and adding the words, "KILL THE PRESIDENT!" "ASSASINATE BUSH!" "ALLAH DEMANDS THE DEATH OF AMERICA!" and "Terrorist Bombing Tennis Anyone?"

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

I use words like this frequently so 'agent Smith' has to spend time reading my horsedoodle instead of properly spying on other innocents...

If i ever had a sweet rabbit when i was a child. i would have had so much fun..

I praise you ZR if there would be a god you would be bettre than allah, for hell and i would send tons of bombs to them just to rais eyou for their leader..

*weeks, month later .. Z. Rabbit finally gets this mail inbox.*

ps. i think agen smith is suffered from legastene (spel me death) and actually would blame MacGyver for terrorist activity ..

Sorry, Ray, but I can't be a god in the sense like Allah because I'm already the Easter Bunny! :D I took the job because it's historically rooted in pagan traditions involving the rabbit fertility god Oestre, and any fool knows that 'fertility' really means 'hello, Mr. Winkie.'

*(Looks sternly at Das Mole.)* You'd better have a good reason for swearing just now, mister, if you ever expect to find hard-boiled eggs hidden in your yard again. Well?

;)

No...Mrs. McBreen is merely the antichrist. Your principal is the devil. ;)

If she asks, 'Mr. Winkie' is our pet ferret. :dozey:

I guess what I'm trying to say, Ray, is that God in the sense like Allah is a concept without definite form. The Easter Bunny is a form, so one can't be both the Easter Bunny and God at the same time. :D Logic precludes it.

Easter eggs are perfectly safe to eat. Unless they've been out there since Easter, and you just now found them.

.. i kind of dont like this no specific forms beings.. but its easy for people.

So it's ok if you're the easterbunny. It is nice and so on.. and you get sweets ..

hey my principal was not the devil.. i had respect for him .. he teached maths at my class .. very very stylish ..

and the devil is not the person i have respect for.. just look how silly he dresses up n stuff.. hey the only one thing that he has for good are these chicks. he has chicks everywhere and can do them if he wants ..

:rolleyes:

Actually, don't... I gave her a different kind of ferret (ah, thank you) the other day, and she might think you're into weird things...

Just remember: Nitro - Looking like every sibling since your father left for work.

Archived