Home

Character Names and Server...

Kenshin Himoura

I wanted to get a list of the characters that everyone would be playing and what galaxies everyone would be playing on. I thought this to be a good idea so that you guys could keep track of where everyone would be playing.

I'll be playing on Starsider, and my name is unverified at the moment.... can't think of one. I'll edit this when I get one though.

Take the time, if you have the game before Starsider goes online, and try out some things. It will give you the ability to learn a lot of the little things about SWG.

And when Starsider goes up we all switch over starting from ground zero, but having a little RL gaming experience regarding SWG.

It will help us tremendously. :)

Originally posted by themercifulone

i think im going to be a mon cal, as for my name, i hvae a couple ideas. they are Baron Kahn or Cal Boldheart. i plan to be a mercenary. any good mon cal name suggestions?

Mon cals aways use singel names like : pert,Ackbar,dallas

not : kali monta, Baron Kahn or something

not that you have to trough :p

my rl name is derick, but that just doesnt seem starwarsy(new word) to me. i was thinkin the name Darik. any other suggestions?

The game has a random name generator built in. So don't worry about it if you can't come up with a "Starwarsy" name because you can always look at the examples given and edit them a bit or just take them as it.

i saw a couple of post a while back about starsider. i know it is a server, but what kind, is it an official server or what? and whats the big deal about being on it?

It is the unofficial RP server, together with Sunrunner. That means that those who are more into roleplaying than powergaming will be there. Roleplayers will be there because more people will be ready to just socialize, and powergamers will shun it because noone will admire the fact that they mastered Bounty Hunter in three weeks, since everyone's busy socializing! :D

Archived