Home

Whats Your class?

Seifer02

I'm going to be a soldier/guardian......but I'm not really sure any more what side of the force I will be on. Lately, I've been thinking that I'm just going to play the game and see what happens. It'll make it a little more fun that way. :)

Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

In order:

Soldier/Guardian

Scout/Sentinel

Scoundrel/Consular

I'll play through as light, then dark, then just see what happens.

I feel I will play through this game many, many times....:D

You should just see what happens first. Because by the time you go through the game twice you'll already have seen a lot of the questions and already chose reponses to those questions 2 times before.

What I'm going to do is decide before hand what my character is like and respond and act accordingly.

Hey Seifer02, good to see you on these boards!

I'll start off as a soldier, although I will try to be more diplomatic. A thing that I've always severely enjoyed in RPGs is to create a character who'll start as something and later on grow into a different direction. Hench, I'm planning that he'll become a Jedi Sentinel or Consular as his Jedi Class. Pretty much a character who is extremely skilled in combat, but prefers and will try to talk his way out of the situation.

Originally posted by Hannibal

You should just see what happens first. Because by the time you go through the game twice you'll already have seen a lot of the questions and already chose reponses to those questions 2 times before.

Man.....blonde moment. I didn't even take that into consideration. Thanks for opening my eyes, Hannibal. ;)

With that in mind, I'll go once light, then wherever the road takes me and then completely evil.

From one side of the spectrum to the other. That way I would probabaly choose most of the different responses and see where they all take me.

But it's all subject to change depending on how the game turns out. In terms of gameplay and actualy replayability that is. ;)

I have great faith though. :D

Despite the humor, you still need to delete one of your posts.

No-no= double posts :p

I think I've decided that the first time I play through Dark and Light side will both be as a Soldier/Guardian to get the complete fighting approach.

Then after that I'll probabaly try out the others, but as Hannibal pointed out, I'll just have to see.

I have to try out every class though.

I just have to....:D

Probably Scoundrel/Consular if I go the way of the Sith, play some tricks on those weak Jedi minds.

Perhaps Soldier/Guardian for a Jedi, for some all out Sith beat-down time.

Will hybrids be any weaker? Like a Soldier/Consular? I wouldn't think so, as BioWare has done an excellent job at balancing this game out and I would really like to try hybrids too. It would add a few dozen more hours to the lifetime of the game.

Originally posted by Hannibal

Yes!!!

Burrie broke out the violin again.

I miss your playing.:lol:

:lol:

Been a while, hasn't it? :p

Too bad that one guy never comes around the release date thread anymore. Burrie turned into a symphony then...:D

BTW, didn't the devs say that you don't chose your Jedi class, that it is decided by your actions and previous class, etc?

Maybe I'm going insane, but can someone tell me if I am. :p

BTW, didn't the devs say that you don't chose your Jedi class, that it is decided by your actions and previous class, etc?
You, sir, are correct. When that magnificent moment that comes that your character will learn the mysterious powers of the Force, a magic menu won't suddenly pop up and ask "What Jedi Class do you want to be?", but rather(as you said), your actions will make the choice. I don't think that your class will have anything to do with it.

My own speculation is that the game will see what kind of approach you did before that. If you pretty much fought your way out of every situation, you'll become a Jedi Guardian. If you took the time to try and talk your way out of situations(and succeeded), you'll turn into a Jedi Consular. Should you've done a mix of the two, and done alot of sneaking as well, you'll turn into the Jedi Sentinel class.

All speculation, of course.

i'll be leaning toward Scoundrel jedi counsular of the dark side

a figurative and literal backstabber.

i'll say things like

"I love democracy,I love the republic and once this crisis is resolved i will return the powers offered to me...BUT TOO BAD IM EVIL MWAHAHAHAHAHA DIE SENATORS!!!!:lightning :lightning

I just cant get palpatine out of my head:D

Archived