25 members have voted

1. 1. BEST FIRST IMPRESSION OF A NEWBIE - First Annual Golden Guy Awards

• Das Mole
    • SCUMMinator
    • Captain Andy
    • Philbrush
    • Crookedline5
    • DJG

I think we'll vote each category in a poll, so that the anticipation toward the final is bigger. Yeah right. Here are the results. Some of the categories had too many names that had even votes, like Best Person which had like six names which all had two votes each, and to revote would take precious time and money. Well just time. During which I could be earning money. So I including all the goddamn names. Some of them had too few names, and I didn't wanna revote for them either. Next year, hopefully we'll have a better system.

Anywayz:

BEST PERSON OF THE YEAR

Niko, Batty, Neil Joshi, Das Mole, Yufster, Kjolen

BEST NICE NEWBIE THAT TURNED INTO A MORON:

Damien Fo’ Life, Hyena, Yufster, Yaweh

BEST BEST MALE

Niko, Neil Joshi, Al, K-jo

BEST BEST FEMALE

Natty, Yufster, Captain Andy, Helen, and Carl Shutt for light entertainment

BSET WORST SPLELER

Al, Meksilon, Yufster, Niko (YEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Okay I rigged me and Niko, but I’m an honest fraud)

BEST STUPIDEST USER

Meksilon, Hyena, Yaweh, Ih8twordsthat... (Meksilon has this one in a bag, baby)

BEST SMARTEST USER

Neil Joshi, AcrylicGuitar, Drunken Sailor, Gabez

BEST POLITICALLY CORRECT AWARD –

Neil Joshi, The Feral Chicken (Just too many one shots for this category)

BEST ADD AWARD

Yufster, Das Mole, Natty --------- Meksilon

BEST CAFFEINE AWARD

Yufster, Natty, Niko, Crookedline5

BEST FUNNIEST PERSON

Niko, Natty, Yufster, Guybrush122

BEST NICEST PERSON

Neil, Natty, Niko, Das Mole, DeadMeatX

BEST BEST FIRST IMPRESSION OF A NEWBIE

Das Mole, Scumminator, Captain Andy, Philbrush, Crookedline5

BEST MOST ACTIVE USER

Neil Joshi, Yufster, Das Mole, Natty

BEST INNOVATIVENESSNESSITY AWARD

Natty, Yufster, Niko, Philbrush

BEST MOST AGRESSIVE USER

Cart Shutt, Niko, SamNMax, Meksilon

BEST IDIOT NEWBIE THAT TURNED OUT TO BE NICE

Yufster, Bill Gates III, Captain Andy, Das Mole

We'll start off nice and slow with BEST FIRST IMPRESSION OF A NEWBIE!!! Vote now, polls end whenever I feel like justice has been served.... or like tomorrow, even.

Here's my impression of best newbie: 'I hate my brother because he's a six-headed vomit-breathing sludge dragon from the planet Youranus who won't let me cheat at Monopoly.' ;)

Just kidding, Das. :D

I'd like to nominate myself for BEST PERSON WHO CONSISTENTLY GETS THE TOPIC SLIGHTLY WRONG. :dozey:

Originally posted by brief

At least you didn't get bupkis.

We get bupkis?! :D

And brief you go without saying (why don't we have a best oldies category, brief'd definately get that, or at least be nominated.)

hah! so the odds of me winning one award is one in six (unless I were to do the math properly)

Yay I'm the Best person of the year AND Best best male of the year. w00t! :D

*Edit*

O.o;;; I... don't... BELIEVE IT! XD

THis Is K-jo. Arcylic came to my house, and I guess he forgot to log off XD. What fun should I do with his account? :p

Lol no I'm going to log off.

I didnt realize that I had posted under his name...

I'm glad to see someone was kind enough to vote for me on this special poll despite my recent lack of posts, though I must warn you, this means that my enemy will find out who you are and kill you...most likely drown you in a tub of superglue, in fact. I was very much hoping that no one would be foolish enough to do something like vote for me, or make any effort to be friendly to me, as it will result in disaster. Be careful, whoever you are.

i just voted me. and what the f***?! me for the add award? i guess that makes sense. see my post about "babbling" in another thread that you probably will never locate.

anyway...acceptance speech

i would like to thank myself for pointing out that i'm eligible, yufster for helping out by saying to vote for me, and everybody that voted for me...blah blah extremely long rest of speech blah blah...thank you :!

oopsies, i put an exclamation point. i meant to do this :D that's better.

okay, i made a page where i'll put the awards as they are decided who wins them, i made the award for this one already:

newbie%20award.bmp

and i'll fill in the names of the people as we go. if you want, you can print out your award if you're a winner if you see it here, or if you go to the site, i guess.

here's a link, like i said, i'll put them up as they are handed out.:D

hallelujah, here's the award(s)

Aw, if I'd voted for myself we'd have at leat TIED...than I could demand several recounts and then make many arguments about how if someone clicked on Das, then they actually meant to click on Andy and should be counted so.....*slaps self* Don't!

Congrats Das! :D

thanks!

i finished typing up all the awards on word (which took a good half hour because i had to find different fonts and center it and change it to landscape and everything), so now i have to copy them and put them on a painting program, then i have to upload it to the site, and then post it here. it's surprisingly a painstakingly long process, especially if it doesn't come out right, because i have to make the picture smaller than it actually is, and then the line where the name goes doesn't show up, and it's a big disaster. unfortunately, i can't get a picture of the award onto the site until i change it to .bmp, so it may take a while for me to get them here without any messups. does anybody know an easier way? it'd be apreciated a lot.

hey, you know what i just noticed? in your first post, yufster, you called natty batty by accident (i hope). for her nomination for best person. she's not batty.

that reminds me- should we wait for voting on the rest until natty gets back so she can vote?

i think we should have another award for "biggest attention whore" that'd be interesting.:p

Archived