Home

Cowboy Bebop Movie news

Darth Homer

Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll, you know the usual. ;)

@ Duo, dude, you need to buy this so I can come over and watch it. :p

@ Homer, do you get the soundtracks? If so I was wondering if Future Blues was like the movie soundtrack, cause I cannot figure out where Future Blues fit in any of the series.

Cowboy Bebop is the greatest anime show ever.....and with every Japanese cartoon, sex and violence are sure to come. Surprised it's not an NC-17 with the tightneck raters in the states.

But if the movie is half as good as the show, we're in for a real good treat.

[sherackTaunting]It's a really good movie! One of the best anime movies I've ever seen![/sherackTaunting]

Seriously now, it really is a very good movie, fits perfectly with the style of the series, action and story are balanced nicely...it is actually one of the best anime movies I've ever seen, but that's out of about 7 anime movies I've seen :D

Aww man. I forgot! Oh well...I want to see all sessions before picking up the movie...the only problem is that the series DVD's cost $22 and up....but I want the next DVD of...awww...Should of just continued to buy the next DVD's of Trigun instead of picking up several first DVD of others...

Mods, you can edit this if you need to....

I just want to know before I run out and spend my hard-earned money, how bad is the nudity and sex? Is it kind of filtered and hidden (like some of the PG-13s here, where you know what's going on but it isn't actually shown), or is it slap-you-in-the-face, full-blown sex and nudity? 'Cause if it's the latter, I ain't gettin' it.

I have the whole series on a special 3 disc DVD box set, the 'Blue' album, 'Seatbelts - Ask DNA' album and the OST, so as you can see, I'm a HUGE Bebop fan.

I pre-ordered the Movie on DVD some time ago and it came the other day. I must say, I was quite dissapointed. Don't get me wrong, it's a great film, but it just didn't compare to the series. I found it quite boring to tell you the truth. It just doesn't have the pace or humour of the series. Worth getting if you are a Bebop fan nethertheless.

I got back from their and Best Buy empty handed. I was going to pick up Session II, thinking that it'll be abuot $20, but it was $30. The movie is less expensive than the series DVD's alone. Are all anime DVD's $30? Cause if it is...then that ruins my plans of getting Gundam Wing and Rurouni Kenshin (I've been downloading ep's of Kenshin but I'm tired of the alternating qualities of different sized downloads) and continuing Trigun and Cowboy Bebop.

Archived