Home

Tonight's Anti-RPG FFA Laming Demos

fallen[fk]

Anyone notice how Chrono totally ignored my post? ROFL.

There's that word arrogant again in his last post. This kid is so stuck on "arrogance" it only serves to show his own.

And didn't he say he didn't get mad over video games? Yes that last post sure seemed heated to me.

ROFL. Chrono = owned. And he knows it. LMFAO.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Atlas

Shock, believe me. if it were up to us then i would jump at the chance. but unfortunetely, its not.

Now, give me an IP and I'd be more than happy to show you what I've become since the last time we met, and yes, you CAN take that as a challenge, because it is ;)

look down there, our server is up 24/7 just name a time and day.

|

|

|

|

|

V

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

Anyone notice how Chrono totally ignored my post? ROFL.

There's that word arrogant again in his last post. This kid is so stuck on "arrogance" it only serves to show his own.

And didn't he say he didn't get mad over video games? Yes that last post sure seemed heated to me.

ROFL. Chrono = owned. And he knows it. LMFAO.

Yep, pretty much. It's typical though, I've gotten it from day one in this game. People love to tell you how badly they could/should/would own you but they never step up and play.

The thing that gets me is how do people who stand around with sabers down watching others play/chatting for several hours a day think they can be on the same level with people who play against top players for several hours a day?

That is not arrogance it's just reality.

I like CTF and I play it a few hours a week but I know I’m not on the level (in that game type) of the guys playing it day in and day out.

The style of play is also much different than what I’m accustomed to in dueling and TeamFFA but I don’t flame them for it or call it “a waste of time”.

I don't play NF and I have no desire to start because I find it too slow paced for my tastes but when I see a really good NF saberist I give credit where credit is due.

Originally posted by Tosh_UK

LOL @ Chrono... don't get upset m8, all we are wanting to see is a demo of you fighting... you don't do force.. but only when your in admin mode as you cant beat them other wise!

yes its good when you do have a Lamer.... but what is a lamer to me a lamer is people that join a FFA server to sit and watch a duel.. why not go to a duel server!!! saber down = Peace yea = peace of ****. its such a gay saying. I don't care what rules are put on the front of a server, I join a game to play FFA that means you in front of me I am going to try and score points... if you ready or not. if your not there to fight join spectator mode.. or even better leave. but hey if you get a hard-on bye playing the all powerful that's your proactive on your server.

edit: or is it a case you cant fight multi fights! so you have this duel saber off crap. so your not ganked out of a kill or that you cant handle more than one attacking you!

No that's one thing I have to give them credit for, they don't run around empowered killing people.

The main issue people have with jk2files.com admins is not the enforcement of the rules but how "trigger happy" they are with the slap/sleep stuff.

Also, I'm sure you have noticed from chrono and his posts, the condescending way they speak to you as if you were some type of invalid child who must pledge subservience to the all powerful admin or continue to be punished.

Take the <AFC> clan (***hole free clan).

These guys have the same basic rules on their server that jk2files.com does. But they actually speak respectfully to you and treat you like a human being. If you break a rule they inform you of it and ask you to stop, if you don't oblige you either get a warning or punished/kicked.

No problem with that ^ at all.

But take a typical jk2files.com scenario:

You are fighting a guy, he is about to die and drops his saber to run for health. You drill him and kill him before he can turn and run and he cries "LAMER!!!!!”

Wham, next thing you know you are lying on the ground asleep and one of the admins is spamming multi colored caps lock binds about laming and how you are "about to be banned for blah blah and do you understand the words on your screen? Can you speak English? blah blah"

They let the "regulars" get away with murder on there but sadly these regulars are a bunch of whiny noobs who I honestly believe get off on watching admins "deal with those dastardly lamers" and it's a shame because the admins are the typical "I must remind everyone every 13.4 seconds of who has THE POWER around here!" types so they are more than happy to make "an example" out of anyone, regardless of the circumstances.

Originally posted by Fluffay

I wish I had a good demo of this, but anyway.

I was in jk2files last night not laming yet, Killing all the guys that actually were fighting, then someone told me

"Grip kicking is not allowed on this server"

What the ****? How can a move be "banned" on a server? It's like saying you can't DFA in a NF match. The guy left to go find an admin to ban me for GKing him then. Didn't come back

Next thing wrong with this server were 4 guys acting as "Laming Police" since the admins weren't there. I'm not sure if it was a joke or not but they seemed to take that job seriously, they'd all jump on a guy that lames or looks at them or something and kill him. Yet if you kill them when they attack this guy, it's laming because they weren't attacking you.

What are you guys thinking when you do this stuff, is it that exciting to /amsit?

I've tried it before, I use to be in one of those RPG NFing clans and anytime you joined the server there were atleast 8 people in there and only 2 people have saber out, it was boring as ****. Why play if you're not going to play?

lol i was there when the "laming police" was there. that was funny. they kept saying things like "HE IS A LAMER GET HIM. KILL HIM ON SIGHT" and other stuff like that. i thought you said you got a demo of that. we could show the police brutality!!

i was able to get some pics with some dialouge by the police saying funny stuff like "FIND HIM AND KILL HIM" and other stuff.

lamerpolice.jpg

lamerpolice2.jpg

Shock, believe me. if it were up to us then i would jump at the chance. but unfortunetely, its not.

Now, give me an IP and I'd be more than happy to show you what I've become since the last time we met, and yes, you CAN take that as a challenge, because it is ;)

i'll play ya too.

Accepted :) i hardly ever turn down a fight.

when are you free?

i just had a major fallout with my old man so my residence is in question atm. just name a time/date and i'll try to make it.

heh I love it, I'm banned from servers I've never even set foot on.

Looks like jk2files.com or a.k.a the {ICoP} newbie network has banned me from any and all servers they are affiliated with.

Funny thing is I had never in my life connected to an {ICoP} server until last night with a guy from sd clan and lol "you are banned from this server".

That's classic, I'm glad I was able to make that big of an impact on the saber off honor dork part of the jk2 community that they didn't have the balls to come here to respond and issue challenges until after they had banned me from any and all servers they go to.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

You are fighting a guy, he is about to die and drops his saber to run for health. You drill him and kill him before he can turn and run and he cries "LAMER!!!!!”

Wham, next thing you know you are lying on the ground asleep and one of the admins is spamming multi colored caps lock binds about laming and how you are "about to be banned for blah blah and do you understand the words on your screen? Can you speak English? blah blah"

They let the "regulars" get away with murder on there but sadly these regulars are a bunch of whiny noobs who I honestly believe get off on watching admins "deal with those dastardly lamers" and it's a shame because the admins are the typical "I must remind everyone every 13.4 seconds of who has THE POWER around here!" types so they are more than happy to make "an example" out of anyone, regardless of the circumstances.

:rofl: Oh man. I've seen a couple of admins flex thier n00b muscle, but thats just cack.

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

lol i was there when the "laming police" was there. that was funny. they kept saying things like "HE IS A LAMER GET HIM. KILL HIM ON SIGHT" and other stuff like that. i thought you said you got a demo of that. we could show the police brutality!!

i was able to get some pics with some dialouge by the police saying funny stuff like "FIND HIM AND KILL HIM" and other stuff.

:rofl: Thats made my day lightsaberboy!

Jeez. Just to clarify, I really suck at JKII, and don't get to play that much, but i've played some great games, but the majority have been as you guys describe. Admin orientated and boring.

Phew, I might stop laughing in a couple of hours and go to jk2files......

*Goes and lies down*

;)

Now that I think about it, I guess I'm a convert too. :o

I converted a few weeks after my first mp-experience during the 1.02 times. Never did or will I whine but I recall thinking stuff like "damn, that was lame...rocketing me while I was dueling :swear: "

In the early days JO wasn't like it is now. There were lots of servers out there that you could log on and PLAY. Nowadays it's nothing but the crap we se in these hilarious demos.

Please give me new demos. I think I'm addicted. :)

Hint: why not try some european servers? The ping ain't that great, but we got a lot of fresh meat here and servers you guys aren't banned from (yet).

Det's demo was classic. "you ... are .... STUPID Detritic_IQ!!1"

:D

what are some good euro servers?

I duel on Infinite now and then but that's pretty much a no-bs straight up and play server.

where are some good ones to just go in and rape?

with a 160-200 ping and I can hold my own in most german servers if it's saber only with a ping like that.

btw Atlas I see you lurking in this forum, time and date for our match please.

;)

OK! It took me like 0.1 seconds to find one. :D

It's the basic perversed duelz only FFA server. The only rule or slogan I saw was something about "fighting honorably". (not "duels only" or "saber down = peace" etc.)

I went on and saw 10 people walking around saber down...although they turned on their sabers once every 10 seconds making it a wonderful place for the good old "LAMER! I attacked you, but you can't hit me back 'cause I already turned my saber off!" -game.

I tried my very best not to do anything even remotely "lame" (you know...kicking or stuff like that) but ended up getting the "LUC IS A LAMER! HE LAMES!" after only 3 minutes and 6 kills.

Check it out:

Saber only, no force >> Home of the KAI IP: 62.93.201.86:27003

I'm off to find more! This is fun. :bounce1:

2/2!

[LOL] homebase IP: 62.93.201.86:27002

It took me 0 kills and 30 seconds to get branded a lamer. Two guys were dueling and 5 seconds after the duel I swung my saber near the one who won.

A no laming no kicking duelz only FFA with people who use multicoloured lamer-binds. Try it. :)

EDIT: Just found another one:

SLO LanPparty.com IP: 212.72.99.57:28070

It's a JEDI MASTER FORCE LEVEL server, but get this: They allow duels only and specifically forbid using force! (amongs other things) LMFAO!

I logged on and some idiot challenged me to a duel. He didn't even scratch me, but after losing replied to my "gf" with "I was on the ground".

Me: Yes. You were on the ground. I kicked you.

Clueless idiot: you lamed me.

Me: If I kick you, you may fall. That's the whole point.

Clueless idiot: I don't give a **** ur a lamer!

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah: on some of these servers (can't remember which) they had a rule that stated: "Do not kiss someone you don't know well."

That's just...disturbing. :(

Archived