Home

PROBLEMS WITH SWG? READ PLEASE!

Wraith 8

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that Reaper, glad to hear that its not just me. BTW, what server you play on?

Next problem (oh theres a list) is that the creatures and combatable NPCs all seem extrmelely difficult to defeat even for early level characters. I have talked to many people in the game aobut this and they all seem to agree. Is this a bug or is the game ment to scare off smacktards.

Have you tried dueling? See the devs wanted to make it challenging but everything does have a weakness. I have had some tough fights and dueling and let me tell you their is really no difference between an NPC and a Player when it comes to fighting. Just try new ways of approuching things. Then you will find that the combat system can be far more complex but rewarding when you learn how to use it. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dago,

Done worry there is nothing you can do. You see the game impliments this things into the core settings of the game, so hence if you in some way found a way to make it so it didnt (not possible) then you wouldnt beable to see anything anyway...so yeah.

:D DAGO DAGO DAGO ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM, my stupid oober comps messed up so i cant ply galaxies haha, ya i got to get it fixed i think i might have it but now the moniter isnt responding, ewwwww, i hate not plying galaxies, i just had to ply non-stop kotor haha, I AM REVEN LORD OF THE SITH MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA closing video to that game makes me feel so awsome haha:lsduel: :lightning:devburn:

• 2 months later...

Archived