Home

PROBLEMS WITH SWG? READ PLEASE!

Wraith 8

As a lot of you already know.. there is a problem with the log in on swg.

Q-3po posted this some time ago:

We have identified an issue with our hardware for the subscription servers and are in the process of fixing it. Please continue to try to log in, but if you have problems, expect there to be a significant performance increase within the next couple of hours.

Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in the game soon

so there you have it.. discuss here please... stop openeing new threads.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THis time its a genuine update! promise :)

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Announcements&message.id=12

Just in case the link doesn't work, this is what said

Just wanted to give you an update. People are getting into the game but a far too slow of a rate. That is completely our problem and we’ve got every available hand working on it. Please accept our apologies, be patient and we’ll get you in and playing as fast as we can.

We’re also working on some optimizations to these forums (they are really good, but they expect most of you to be in playing )

I’ll give you another update soon!

Kevin "Q-3PO" O'Hara

Community Relations Manager

Bish

Whenever I hit Accept under the User Terms of Agreement thing, after you choose which billing you want, it keeps telling me, "We're sorry, there has been an error! Please Try Again."

I just hope this doesn't mess up my account information in any way like it did once in Ultima Online. I had to spend hours with the customer service to let them know im not lying lol.

Same here, im stuck at the final terms of agreement page(how many of these do they need anyway?).

Sometimes it does the Page Not Found thing, and the other times it just says Error.

This sssuuucckkkksss lol. Me and my bro raced to EB going about 95mph to make sure we got one of their extra copies, and now here I am stuck at the terms of agreement page, the last one probably before Credit Card information is needed. Augh! So close, yet so far away.

Here is a wrinkle ...

I can't even get a station.com name and password. I go through the whole registration process and am informed at the end there was an error.

I can't even get to the registration process of SWG because I don't have a station id.

Anybody know anything about this?

Archived